Lawsuit Filed - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lawsuit Filed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Living rent free in your anus. Who's the biotch now.
    More like living rent free at TGK with a roommate that will likely take advantage of your free anus. Take that banana 🍌 big boy.

Unregistered
    More like living rent free at TGK with a roommate that will likely take advantage of your free anus. Take that banana 🍌 big boy.
    Obviously you like to watch.

Unregistered
    Obviously you like to watch.
    I can understand you get quite a kick out of antagonizing the po-leece, but trust me one day you’re going to need an actual job and shit. And I know for a fact that you’re not making a living suing us. I mean, what kind of legal payday is gonna set you up for a long time? Millions? The most you’ll get from the county is $50k tops. Trust me, that ain’t shit. Wouldn’t you make more of a difference if you got an education, went to college, maybe be an attorney? You’re just dreaming man. This “work” you do isn’t even making a tiny dent in anything. And don’t talk to me about YouTube $$ because you ain’t getting shit there either. Being a professional pain in the ass is kind of old school, history channel.

Unregistered
    I can understand you get quite a kick out of antagonizing the po-leece, but trust me one day you’re going to need an actual job and shit. And I know for a fact that you’re not making a living suing us. I mean, what kind of legal payday is gonna set you up for a long time? Millions? The most you’ll get from the county is $50k tops. Trust me, that ain’t shit. Wouldn’t you make more of a difference if you got an education, went to college, maybe be an attorney? You’re just dreaming man. This “work” you do isn’t even making a tiny dent in anything. And don’t talk to me about YouTube $$ because you ain’t getting shit there either. Being a professional pain in the ass is kind of old school, history channel.
    You seem antagonized.

Unregistered
    Just so you know. When your Republican governor gets voted out, we’re coming after police pensions. That big pension fund will be used for social justice programs. Look at some other states where it’s already happened. You all are going to working until you’re 70 like everyone else.
    So what if you win? What happens next? The officers will still have their pensions and their jobs and you will still be an idiot. All the money in the world WILL NOT be able to fix your level of loser. I also suggest you slow down on the P word big man. At the rate you’re going it’s only a matter of time before you break the law and end up back in jail. Maybe then you’ll become someone’s pocket pu55y.

PS I’m currently sitting on the toilet because that’s the only time you come to mind.

Unregistered
    Just so you know. When your Republican governor gets voted out, we’re coming after police pensions. That big pension fund will be used for social justice programs. Look at some other states where it’s already happened. You all are going to working until you’re 70 like everyone else.
    Such an angry little troll, you need some jesus in your life.

Unregistered
    Our PBA will stop you. They will improve our pensions. They will fight for us and Steadman Stahl will lead that charge!... Oh shit we are in trouble alright.

Unregistered
    Such an angry little troll, you need some jesus in your life.
    Jesús mows my lawn monthly.

Unregistered
    Anyone can file a lawsuit. You might be wasting your time and money and just might end up having to sit on your own banana 🍌.
    Lmao, That's hilarious. 😂

Unregistered
    You seem antagonized.
    Hardly. You’re just insignificant, you don’t make a dent one way or another. The only life you’re affecting really is your own. It’s okay to be angry, but channel that anger in the right direction. Use it to motivate you to achieve something, to prove all those people who think you’re a worthless piece of scum shit garbage, such as your high school teachers, your parents, your ex-girlfriend, your little league coach, your ice cream man, and your “real” dad whom you’ve never met, wrong.
    Wouldn’t that be a better use of your time? Life is short.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast