Case # 1:20-cv-24318-uu

Plaintiff: Rafael Gomez

Defendants: Officer Brandon Hoo
    Officer David Sanchez
    Miami-Dade Police Department

Mess with the Monkey get the banana *****es
    Lmfao

Unregistered
    Anyone can file a lawsuit. You might be wasting your time and money and just might end up having to sit on your own banana 🍌.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone can file a lawsuit. You might be wasting your time and money and just might end up having to sit on your own banana 🍌.
    Lmao epic!!!

Unregistered
    And any idiot can make an arrest; what if I win??... Far from done with you pu55ies

Unregistered
    And any idiot can make an arrest; what if I win??... Far from done with you pu55ies

So what if you win? What happens next? The officers will still have their pensions and their jobs and you will still be an idiot. All the money in the world WILL NOT be able to fix your level of loser. I also suggest you slow down on the P word big man. At the rate you’re going it’s only a matter of time before you break the law and end up back in jail. Maybe then you’ll become someone’s pocket pu55y.

PS I’m currently sitting on the toilet because that’s the only time you come to mind.

Unregistered
    Shaddup *****, nobody is afraid of you or any of your retarded constituents. You arr nothing but a keyboard gangster.

Unregistered
    That's your prerogative, should the judge throw the case out for whatever legal reason(s), or you lose, be prepared to pay for defendants' legal fees.

Unregistered
    Shaddup *****, nobody is afraid of you or any of your retarded constituents. You arr nothing but a keyboard gangster.
    You need to stop typing with your knuckles.

Unregistered
    If the PBA is “representing” the officers they are in trouble.

Unregistered
    So what if you win? What happens next? The officers will still have their pensions and their jobs and you will still be an idiot. All the money in the world WILL NOT be able to fix your level of loser. I also suggest you slow down on the P word big man. At the rate you’re going it’s only a matter of time before you break the law and end up back in jail. Maybe then you’ll become someone’s pocket pu55y.

PS I’m currently sitting on the toilet because that’s the only time you come to mind.
    Living rent free in your anus. Who's the biotch now.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast