Life after retirement - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are going after you Javi. We have talked to the city manager and thanks god his on board on how dangerous you are. Good luck coping with being ROD indefinitely. The fun is over! You will never wear a uniform again.
    Soon, I'll be back. Everything takes time and you have to wait for that right moment. Soon the current chief will be, selling his life story on T.V as a talking head of C.N.N. He should of put on his big boy pants and stayed the course and reinstated me. He learned we are all replaceable! So, get over yourselves and accept that I will be back and it's oh so great to learn who your real friends are. Pay back is best served cold and when your at least expecting it. It isn't over till that fat lady signs and she has no record contract with Miami.. Oh, just for sh!ts and giggles. I'll retain my current rank!!! No appointment for this guy, civil service protection at it's finest.. One last thig my names here, who's we???? Man up!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Soon, I'll be back. Everything takes time and you have to wait for that right moment. Soon the current chief will be, selling his life story on T.V as a talking head of C.N.N. He should of put on his big boy pants and stayed the course and reinstated me. He learned we are all replaceable! So, get over yourselves and accept that I will be back and it's oh so great to learn who your real friends are. Pay back is best served cold and when your at least expecting it. It isn't over till that fat lady signs and she has no record contract with Miami.. Oh, just for sh!ts and giggles. I'll retain my current rank!!! No appointment for this guy, civil service protection at it's finest.. One last thig my names here, who's we???? Man up!!!
    You are an idiot. Please copy and paste this and Post it on telegram so we can see your name tough guy. Stop smoking crack cause you ain't coming back this year.

Unregistered
    Good job at the end the pension is worth it , you can live good without stress .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12