Life after retirement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Life after retirement

There's a couple of retirees who come on here to trash Ortiz. He lost, now my question is why continue to trash the man? Is it that you're not satisfied with yours? Where do you go from here?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's a couple of retirees who come on here to trash Ortiz. He lost, now my question is why continue to trash the man? Is it that you're not satisfied with yours? Where do you go from here?
    We will eventually, stop trashing him once he's fired or arrested. In the meantime will keep on teaching him.

Unregistered
    ORTIZ is a traitor and he has to pay.

Unregistered
    Life after retirement, you asked? As Sade sings, "Every day is Christmas, and every night is New Year's Eve!"

Unregistered
    If you got 29’d by someone would you let them off the hook?

Unregistered
    The man thought that we will always be following whatever he did and said with our eyes closed. Guess what it took us a while but we finally exposed what a pos he is.

Unregistered
    I’m retired n I work off duty for Biscayne park part time n I love it , I have a lot of free time

Unregistered
    I’m retired n I work off duty for Biscayne park part time n I love it , I have a lot of free time
    I am retired and work at the Federal courthouse and I love it. I work 24 hours a week,enough said.

No body cams,no GPS no how long before you clear,negative on a 12. 02 3449. 😂

Unregistered
    Maybe. But you have the stress of working for that nut job Louie.

Unregistered
    The man thought that we will always be following whatever he did and said with our eyes closed. Guess what it took us a while but we finally exposed what a pos he is.
    We are going after you Javi. We have talked to the city manager and thanks god his on board on how dangerous you are. Good luck coping with being ROD indefinitely. The fun is over! You will never wear a uniform again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast