Stupid Officers at Palmetto Bay - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A good arrest gets a conviction or here in Miami a “plea deal”. Nolle Pros is a bad arrest. Bye Felicia!
    You sir/ma’am are nothing more than a useless tool on the shelf of a mom and pop store that no one ever buys. Learn the difference between the burden of probable cause and beyond a reasonable doubt.

Unregistered
    A good arrest gets a conviction or here in Miami a “plea deal”. Nolle Pros is a bad arrest. Bye Felicia!
    Sure buddy. You obviously don’t know how the State Attorney’s Office works BUT I’m sure you had a pretty penny to pay for bail.

Unregistered

Real tough guy

Such a hero, go harass defenseless women at their job where they earn an honest paycheck and try to play victim when the police get involved. Even if it gets nolle prossed you still got what you deserved puto.

Unregistered
    "You can beat the rap, but you can't beat the ride!"

Unregistered
    Such a hero, go harass defenseless women at their job where they earn an honest paycheck and try to play victim when the police get involved. Even if it gets nolle prossed you still got what you deserved puto.
    Instead of worrying about filming the police and quoting a statue you have no idea about you should worry about your health. Your breathing sounds horrible man. Maybe see a doctor I’m worried about you.

Unregistered
    All these clowns have no lives.... they just go around stations recording personnel, vehicles and buildings. Gosh, they are so intelligent 101234 dot 46389 states this and case file 1374944 allows me to do that. Probably graduated top of their IVY league law school. Great citizens.

Unregistered
    Instead of worrying about filming the police and quoting a statue you have no idea about you should worry about your health. Your breathing sounds horrible man. Maybe see a doctor I’m worried about you.
    Annnnd instead of harrassing women who are legitimately at work minding their own business why dont you get a real job loser? Didnt your father ever teach you any manners...oh wait you probably have no clue who he is do you?

Unregistered
    Annnnd instead of harrassing women who are legitimately at work minding their own business why dont you get a real job loser? Didnt your father ever teach you any manners...oh wait you probably have no clue who he is do you?
    Being a cop isn’t a real job? My house and car says other wise.

Unregistered
    Not necessarily dumbass.

Unregistered
    Being a cop isn’t a real job? My house and car says other wise.
    Where’s this “law” the officers need to notify you what crime you committed before handcuffing you? All you first amendment auditors are trying to do is get clicks on YouTube and to fatten your pocket.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast