Big Nick, who is this? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I comment on that assholes page all the time. He’s been arrested a few times for domestics. He’s a scumbag so don’t play into his bullshit.
    Didn't know of the idiot until a memo came out about him harassing law enforcement and looking for a quick check.

Unregistered
    What idiot? The sergeant or Big Nick?
    The sergeant IQ is lower.

Unregistered
    Between big nick’s lawsuit and lawsuits from fired deputies the tax payers of Broward County are in for a giant tax increase.

Unregistered
    What idiot? The sergeant or Big Nick?
    The sergeant IQ is lower.
    I thought that Sgt. Rosenthal did very well dealing with Mr. Freeman.

Unregistered
    I thought that Sgt. Rosenthal did very well dealing with Mr. Freeman.
    You can’t trespass someone from a government building just because they are filming. So no he did not handle the situation very well.

Unregistered
    You can’t trespass someone from a government building just because they are filming. So no he did not handle the situation very well.
    I was talking Big Duphus. Just wants some publicity..tax hike to pay for all these useless Tahoes oh boy. All show no go.

Unregistered

Really?

The part Mr. Freeman did not film was all the NO Trespassing signs posted on the exterior of the terminals, next to the entry/exit doors, explaining that the airport gives BSO permission to warn then Trespass anyone who does not have any legitimate business at the airport such solicitors, homeless people etc.. including Mr. Freeman who is a bum himself.

Unregistered
    The part Mr. Freeman did not film was all the NO Trespassing signs posted on the exterior of the terminals, next to the entry/exit doors, explaining that the airport gives BSO permission to warn then Trespass anyone who does not have any legitimate business at the airport such solicitors, homeless people etc.. including Mr. Freeman who is a bum himself.
    No such signs exist.....that is a government building open to the public.

Unregistered
    No such signs exist.....that is a government building open to the public.
    Yes it is open to the public and yes those signs do exist. Mr. Freeman, to refresh your uneducated memory, remember the BSO "NO Trespassing" signs that you filmed posted all over the BSO headquarters that time you were arrested on property? Well the same rules and signs exist at the airport. I know its probably exciting to that you think you have found a new place to live at the airport but you are not allowed to do that no matter how much you think you are part of the press.

Unregistered
    Yes it is open to the public and yes those signs do exist. Mr. Freeman, to refresh your uneducated memory, remember the BSO "NO Trespassing" signs that you filmed posted all over the BSO headquarters that time you were arrested on property? Well the same rules and signs exist at the airport. I know its probably exciting to that you think you have found a new place to live at the airport but you are not allowed to do that no matter how much you think you are part of the press.
    If the so called signs exit, why didn’t the Sgt just issue him a trespass warning. No he called BCAD who showed up like a deer in headlights. The Sgt told BCAD to issue him a trespass warning. Why, because no sign exits.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast