Transfers - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Transfers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is more corrupt as a person Allday or Gilmore. Toss up of trash
    Allday is by far trash. He is simply a fat disgusting creature feature. Gilmore was a decent man with no integrity to survive on his way up the chain. Allday enjoys hurting people like his worthless sperm donor. Gilmore is weak and alone because he has no integrity.

Unregistered
    I would agree with that. Allfat is a despicable person he's a worm who gits his jolly's off seeing others misery knowing he had a hand in it. He will have a lonely life because nobody respects or likes him. He thinks a couple people like him that work under him but they are ass kissers who don't have balls to tell him what they think. What kind man runs and tells on another man for calling him a name? And files a complaint on them for it , causing them to be demoted. He has told on others for calling him a name or calling him out for being a POS. Hey Allfat be a man if you feel someone disrespects you. Confront them man to man don't run and tell and try and ruin them. The bad thing is I can see a lot of up and comers with the same mindset as AllFat. Police aren't what they use to be. Guess that's what happens when you drop standards and hire anybody who can breath just to fill a spot. This agency has had 12 years of shitty management. Setting up the mind set of the only way up is to be an a$$ kisser or a tattletale. Being a good cop got you nowhere except with a target on your back by people above you who could never do the job. Gilmore is a horrible administration supervisor he has no balls to stand up for anyone and is worried about making people mad above him even if he knows he's in the right. He's afraid to ruffle any feathers and let people under him take the fall for his mistakes. He's good at throwing people under the bus instead of standing up for them. He used to be a decent guy before being promoted above sargent. Back to the main point Gilmore isn't as bad as AllFat because he doesn't take pleasure in seeing others suffering he's just nutless and doesn't want to risk stepping on any toes and jeopardizing that enormous paycheck he gets.Even if doing the right thing is what is at risk he will coward down to the ones above him. Morgan surrounded himself with people like these folks. That's 12 years of this agency being ran by people who shouldn't let alone be cops in the first place but Some I believe are corrupt and none have any morals or ethics to themselves.

Unregistered
    Gilmore is just a different kind of rotten like all fat Gilmore has protected people like Pinney and others who have stuff on him. Last week he was busy hurting a few people

Unregistered
    I would agree with that. Allfat is a despicable person he's a worm who gits his jolly's off seeing others misery knowing he had a hand in it. He will have a lonely life because nobody respects or likes him. He thinks a couple people like him that work under him but they are ass kissers who don't have balls to tell him what they think. What kind man runs and tells on another man for calling him a name? And files a complaint on them for it , causing them to be demoted. He has told on others for calling him a name or calling him out for being a POS. Hey Allfat be a man if you feel someone disrespects you. Confront them man to man don't run and tell and try and ruin them. The bad thing is I can see a lot of up and comers with the same mindset as AllFat. Police aren't what they use to be. Guess that's what happens when you drop standards and hire anybody who can breath just to fill a spot. This agency has had 12 years of shitty management. Setting up the mind set of the only way up is to be an a$$ kisser or a tattletale. Being a good cop got you nowhere except with a target on your back by people above you who could never do the job. Gilmore is a horrible administration supervisor he has no balls to stand up for anyone and is worried about making people mad above him even if he knows he's in the right. He's afraid to ruffle any feathers and let people under him take the fall for his mistakes. He's good at throwing people under the bus instead of standing up for them. He used to be a decent guy before being promoted above sargent. Back to the main point Gilmore isn't as bad as AllFat because he doesn't take pleasure in seeing others suffering he's just nutless and doesn't want to risk stepping on any toes and jeopardizing that enormous paycheck he gets.Even if doing the right thing is what is at risk he will coward down to the ones above him. Morgan surrounded himself with people like these folks. That's 12 years of this agency being ran by people who shouldn't let alone be cops in the first place but Some I believe are corrupt and none have any morals or ethics to themselves.
    I really wish you were wrong. You are not and hit the nail on the head. Gilmore was one of my closest friends once upon a time. I would have done anything for him and I felt the same way about him. It seriously hurts to realize he was never my friend. He had just never been tested. I don’t believe he is the same as Fatass allbelly. I believe he just has no dedication to anyone but himself and feels he got to where he is because of his work. News flash......everyone gets help along the way. None are perfect. If you will remeber that you will never become a Gilmore.

Unregistered
    Just like you I was tricked by Gilmore believing he was a friend. Clear now he is a liar and back stabbing prick. The guy has screwed so many people over it is sad. He may have been a decent deputy in k9 and warrants but is garbage as an investigator and screwed others to protect himself from being found out as a fraud A bunch of us have some personal secrets on him but would never stoop as low as fat liar Gilmore and put it out there

Unregistered
    I was sitting here thinking did he really do that? Did Alday tell on somebody for calling him a name? Then I checked and yes yes he did on a couple occasions. That is correct you should be a man and handle that situation like a man. Not run and tell like a rat or an elementary school kid telling the teacher on another kid. And just to clarify I found out one of the incidence they were pushed and pushed until they finally called him a name . And it had something to do with his large figure. He is the poster child for how to move up at this place back stab, lie, cheat and be a rat. Well the old administrations poster child anyway. Hopefully this new one changes the criteria back to work ethic and being a good cop.

Unregistered
    PBA approval for a self-demotion? PBA has nothing to with the approval of anything, they are a bargaining unit and not an approval board. The Sheriff can take their opinion under advisement. Demotion is covered in HR rules and it was most likely approved by the Sheriff. Since the command staff ranks are technically Lieutenants with a modified rank designation, the lowest he can self demote to is Lt. unless it's discipline related like we saw with a previous Captain and two other Lt's from before. I think it is fair to say that EH and SA or not very well liked. The three members of the command staff that went from the sgt rank to their rank above Lt CAN be demoted or self demote back to sgt but they cannot to Lt since they never officially held that rank.
    Sounds like self demotion to keep a job. Captains and above are at will of the Sheriff and not apart of the bargaining unit.

Unregistered
    Another slap in the face to Haines. Well done Doyle. How many time will Chip unravel the threads of corruption created by Haines WITHOUT holding Haines responsible?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234