Transfers - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transfers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I worked on shift with Frank for almost 10 years. It’s obvious that you don’t know him very well. Either that or you messed up and he had to square you up. You are a troll just trying to stir up trouble. Betcha the people in the radio room won’t have a problem with him at all.
    You must have been one of the suck ups he babies. His temper tantrums are well known. He is a conniving, backstabbing, asskisser. This sounds like Mindy.....his little rat. We were on shift together and you two are definitely one in the same.

Unregistered
    First time responding to this thread... I also worked with Frank for many years and I can tell you he is a little man with big man dreams. Frank plays nice to people he likes or wants to bang if you aren't one of them you are a piece of 💩. I guarantee Any female who is not totally dog turd ugly or half good looking has felt the the creepy stairs or the unwanted advances of lieutenant Forte. Anyone in dispatch who is taking up for him isn't used to being looked at the way Old creepy Frank gives his attention out. Hes the biggest pervert I've ever been around. If he didn't have a badge he would still be a virgin. This man uses his power and position to fool women and bully men into making them think he's more than he is. Without his badge he would be just another creepy fat old man.

Unregistered
    Racist much? Let’s leave the families out of it.
    I am your family FF and don't talk about racist much that's your feelings.. You are one of the biggest I've ever met. You are a pervert and a horrible human being.

Unregistered
    First time responding to this thread... I also worked with Frank for many years and I can tell you he is a little man with big man dreams. Frank plays nice to people he likes or wants to bang if you aren't one of them you are a piece of 💩. I guarantee Any female who is not totally dog turd ugly or half good looking has felt the the creepy stairs or the unwanted advances of lieutenant Forte. Anyone in dispatch who is taking up for him isn't used to being looked at the way Old creepy Frank gives his attention out. Hes the biggest pervert I've ever been around. If he didn't have a badge he would still be a virgin. This man uses his power and position to fool women and bully men into making them think he's more than he is. Without his badge he would be just another creepy fat old man.
    You've never met Eric Haines, or his super predatory brother Scott.

Unregistered
    Well FF sure enjoyed every last moment he got to do Eric’s dirty work and f a few careers. Fat creepy and dirty as they come

Unregistered
    So how did that records request go from when Frank was the Lt over the beach and his girlfriend/ wife wrote the Island Authority checks go? How did you "work" so many hours Frank yet you never burnt time? Much less be on the beach like you were supposed to be. I never knew that Hwy 297 was in district 17 until you always gave a 10-8 from it. But you're FF you can do what you want. Just like driving your unmarked Tahoe for years everywhere you went because you had no personal car. Isn't that right Frank? The only ones that liked you were just like you. You thought you were the shit in Narcotics with your greasy hair and duster. Well you were partially right, shit. Just a little man looking for an identity because the name you made for yourself sucked. You were quite the liar back then too Frank. Isn't that true? Let's face it Frank, you never ran anything more than your mouth. You followed around any female officer that worked anything at the beach like your personal puppy dog. KT, JM, ES, AJ, shall I continue Frank? Your lying and corrupt days are numbered Frank. Enjoy your past being brought to light.

Unregistered
    Eric and Frank both should see the tides changed. Frank is first moved and then a directive comes out to follow the law in IA. That must mean frank didn’t. Does frank see where this is going? Eric’s decision to screw people out of time has been questioned. What is this saying people

Unregistered
    Eric and Frank both should see the tides changed. Frank is first moved and then a directive comes out to follow the law in IA. That must mean frank didn’t. Does frank see where this is going? Eric’s decision to screw people out of time has been questioned. What is this saying people
    Wouldn’t this relate mostly to the recent 112 violation? Eric’s fingerprints are all over that one.

Unregistered
    Eric’s fingerprints are on so many things that are corrupt. Eric boasts he is going to retire with a salary higher than any other person there. He accomplished this by making a career of destroying lives of those that came into his path. Dozens of jobs and careers lost because he and his incompetent friends made a hobby of ruining people. Many times with fabricated complaints and little to no investigation. Lies presented to the DRB and the DRB told they couldn’t point out corrupt investigations. Employees that were good employees except for being targeted by Haines and band of incompetent criminals.

Chip.......if you allow yourself to ignore this maniac you will be no better than Morgan. These people don’t get to move along as nothing happened after being so cruel and hateful. The acts of Mindyme is criminal along with Forte. You ignore this and pretend they are all better because you are sheriff is absolutely wrong. Your political career will stumble trying to avoid the heavy lifting.

Keep in mind you were actually Haines bosS when he was doing much of this. You knew of many incidents committed by Haines. You could have done something before now. Not doing anything now makes one believe you knew but didn’t care. You can fix it now but won’t. Why do you owe Haines another chance when you witnessed wrong doing? The people he victimized don’t get another chance to stay at their job with a retirement of over a hundred thousand dollars.

You have taken some baby steps but no giant leaps for the good of the ECSO. Don’t be another disappointment.

Unregistered
    Is there anyone with accurate knowledge that could possibly enlighten us as to why EH was allowed to demote when he did? Was it a deal worked out between Morgan and Haines that included Chip? Did the PBA approve this demotion or was a special deal worked out with them too.
    I’m not trying to start shit I would just like an honest answer. There isn’t one person at the department that likes EH and everyone agrees he should be fired. He was a contract at will employee and could have been terminated at any time for any reason and then all of a sudden he is allowed to demote and be safe. Is there anyone who is close to Chip that could tell us the truth? I personally think he should be fired and Chip take his chances in court. Is there something in the demotion papers that says he can’t be fired but must remain employed until he can retire? Chip and the new Chief need to realize EH won’t stop his evil ways just because he is out of sight out of mind. He is the cancer of this department and until he is removed it won’t get any better

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast