Bye bye beshears
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Bye bye beshears

And we’re starting. Hopefully it’s like it normally is, secretary’s gone, then shortly thereafter the directors. One can only hope.

Unregistered
    We have a great team. Your desire to see change is not only misinformed it is not fact based.

Unregistered
    Whatever. We met most of “the team” this past week at the high liability conference one more shadier than the next. Beating around the bush trying to be friendly and we saw right through it. We damn well know as soon as you iron out the kinks with DMS we’re back on weekend shifts as you try to dwindle us down to nothing.

Unregistered

Lazy Loser Wannabes

You poor miserable souls will be non sworn very soon. You’re the titanic and HB was the iceberg. Just admit that you worthless pukes lost. Now go do some inspections.

Unregistered
    Me scared of iceberg. Me scared of puke me not know Halsey big ship.

Unregistered
    Me scared of trailer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You poor miserable souls will be non sworn very soon. You’re the titanic and HB was the iceberg. Just admit that you worthless pukes lost. Now go do some inspections.
    Look at this way. If the sworn ranks are reduced and only half remain, it was a good ride.
    If none remain, it was a good ride.
    Everyone that works at ABT is lucky and even in life, luck doesn't last forever.
    I enjoy every day here and I appreciate my experiences here.
    Once you learn to have a Servant's Heart, you will too. The

Unregistered
    So did Sparky Tardman start packing yet?
    He’s an idiot if he hasn’t. The new caption was brought in to learn everything about ABT so he could be the next chief. It’s no secret everyone in tally can’t stand Tully, only reason he’s still there is because of beshears. Now he’s gonna be out.

Unregistered

Your best leader

Jealousy is an evil emotion and doesn’t suit you well. He has the support for continued success.

Unregistered
    He’s an idiot if he hasn’t. The new caption was brought in to learn everything about ABT so he could be the next chief. It’s no secret everyone in tally can’t stand Tully, only reason he’s still there is because of beshears. Now he’s gonna be out.
    Just what we need, another unqualified Bubba for Chief!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast