Hey Chad and Donna - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know who you are and when your time comes I will send flowers to your burial site saying COOL STORY BRO.
    Too scared to say something while they are still kicking? What a spineless puzzy

Unregistered
    Too scared to say something while they are still kicking? What a spineless puzzy
    Spineless???? I think we are all spineless here. Non of us are willing to reveal who we are. I know only of two people that have come here and left their phone number....for us to call...and you are not one of them and neither am I.

Unregistered
    *God*, not Hod.
    GOD has nothing to do with this. In fact He expects for us to make sure we get out of Harm's Way but we can't because we can't even take off the last two weeks of our career due to the fact that they won't pay us for our accruals we did not utilize throughout our career..

Unregistered
    Two employees in the history of the HCSO, wow that is incredible odds. Incredible that they occurred so close in time together and so close in proximity. But in all fairness, there has to be an exit process and there was undoubtedly a reason for the two weeks. Your odds are pretty low for being killed in your last two weeks. If you are that worried about it, ask off. You might ask your supervisor if you can log on under your unit number. Or, call in sick a few of the days and when you are working a mere few days, sit on your ass, duck and dodge calls like you probably have most of your career. Those of us lawmen that are proud of our careers will work proudly our final seven days. Did I hit a nerve?

Unregistered
    GOD has nothing to do with this. In fact He expects for us to make sure we get out of Harm's Way but we can't because we can't even take off the last two weeks of our career due to the fact that they won't pay us for our accruals we did not utilize throughout our career..

That's a hard no. He alone is in charge when your time is up.

Unregistered
    Two employees in the history of the HCSO, wow that is incredible odds. Incredible that they occurred so close in time together and so close in proximity. But in all fairness, there has to be an exit process and there was undoubtedly a reason for the two weeks. Your odds are pretty low for being killed in your last two weeks. If you are that worried about it, ask off. You might ask your supervisor if you can log on under your unit number. Or, call in sick a few of the days and when you are working a mere few days, sit on your ass, duck and dodge calls like you probably have most of your career. Those of us lawmen that are proud of our careers will work proudly our final seven days. Did I hit a nerve?
    Lol...your an idiot to think it's only 2. And you obviously don't work here. You don't even know what happens when we take off any day within the 2 weeks before retirement. Donna is at the bar and Chad is at his mansion. Go bend knees ovahdare.

Unregistered
    The conversation was about deputies in this agency that have been killed in the last two weeks of their career. Name more than two.

Unregistered
    The conversation was about deputies in this agency that have been killed in the last two weeks of their career. Name more than two.
    The conversation/thread was never about ONLY our agency. So for you to ATTEMPT to spin it off as if we are being paranoid about nothing makes you an IDIOT.

Unregistered
    The thread was about a policy requiring deputies to work the last two weeks of their career. If the concern wasn’t death related, what is the discussion related to: not getting to eat at the time of your preference, having a call dumped on you by a slug zone partner, not getting off on time and having to work overtime, or just merely getting your feeling hurt for something else. This thread was a Chad and Donna thread, not the Brian LaVigne thread (may he Rest In Peace). I am on your side and think you should be allowed to use your time. Find out why the policy exist before you continue. What is the SOP #?

Unregistered
    The thread was about a policy requiring deputies to work the last two weeks of their career. If the concern wasn’t death related, what is the discussion related to: not getting to eat at the time of your preference, having a call dumped on you by a slug zone partner, not getting off on time and having to work overtime, or just merely getting your feeling hurt for something else. This thread was a Chad and Donna thread, not the Brian LaVigne thread (may he Rest In Peace). I am on your side and think you should be allowed to use your time. Find out why the policy exist before you continue. What is the SOP #?
    It was done to control our exit. People were just leaving without notice or just using their accruals for weeks until the end...leaving their squad short handed. That's what I remember. The SOP will not give the reason why. It just says this is what will happen when you do it...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast