Super Bowl
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl

Unregistered

Super Bowl

How in the hell is it 2 weeks out and we don’t have our assignments for the Super Bowl? I mean SIMU only had 2 plus years to get ready for it. I would say this is a surprise but this happens for every special event the city has every other week.

Unregistered
    Nobody cares

Unregistered
    What’s a Super Bowl? Is it a new meal at Panera?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How in the hell is it 2 weeks out and we don’t have our assignments for the Super Bowl? I mean SIMU only had 2 plus years to get ready for it. I would say this is a surprise but this happens for every special event the city has every other week.
    You are such a dipshit. Go back under your tree you big hero,

Unregistered
    You are such a dipshit. Go back under your tree you big hero,
    BOOM.

You just got BOOMED

Unregistered
    If you had a clue and didn’t talk out of your ass, you’d know that the NFL hasn’t finalized their plans with their sanctioned events as it has changed a million times. With that being said, they should be finalizing soon and the staffing will be sent out ASAP

Unregistered
    If you had a clue and didn’t talk out of your ass, you’d know that the NFL hasn’t finalized their plans with their sanctioned events as it has changed a million times. With that being said, they should be finalizing soon and the staffing will be sent out ASAP
    And just like that we get the answer from LEO affairs and not through the communication channels at TPD. Why don't you put an email together and let the troops know what's going on. You know the ones with families that have to make plans on when they are working.

Unregistered
    And just like that we get the answer from LEO affairs and not through the communication channels at TPD. Why don't you put an email together and let the troops know what's going on. You know the ones with families that have to make plans on when they are working.
    You work for a big city with major events just assume you are working dingbat.

Unregistered
    !!!!!!!!!!! DINGBAT !!!!!!!!!!!!

POW right in the kisser

Unregistered
    BOOM! POW! SMACK!!! “FINISH HIM” Sub Zero!!! Back-back-A

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast