Will Motors and traffic units arrest Mlk riders

Unregistered

Will Motors and traffic units arrest Mlk riders

Can't wait to see these super heros chasing and locking up the MLK rough riders and make national news..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can't wait to see these super heros chasing and locking up the MLK rough riders and make national news..
    No it's a holiday so they will be taking the day off.

Unregistered
    Not going to happen, motors, like the rest of us don't want to deal with these morons. The most I'll do is call THI when one of these idiots crash and kills themself.

Unregistered
    I love how they were saying they would have so much "air support" in their press conferences. Were lucky when one helicopter is available. Sometimes all are down at once (I don't blame Aviation, it's the rules for their safety which I agree with). And even if they fly, where will they fly? D54 or Pompano maybe but these animals will head into the western suburbs at some point and by the time they get there, they will be long gone.

And the news media will glorify their newscasts with their own helicopters catching them.

Unregistered
    Look hater if you put down your free DQ or Chic- Fil-A and lose the spare gut you can join motors.
    Really.....I guess you haven't look at some of your fellow motormen lately. There are quite a few that make that Harley look small. Then there is one who looks like he's a magician like David Copperfield. You think who is that person floating down the road because he's so large you don't even see the Harley... Ha Ha Ha

Unregistered
    Not going to happen, motors, like the rest of us don't want to deal with these morons. The most I'll do is call THI when one of these idiots crash and kills themself.
    Thats true, none of us want to be fired too by Toney for doing our jobs.

Unregistered

Bringing sexy back

Look hater if you put down your free DQ or Chic- Fil-A and lose the spare gut you can join motors.
    Now thats funny..some of you make the cycle look small...😃

Unregistered
    A great success to the motors units..