wtf libs - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: wtf libs

Unregistered

You need Jesus he is waiting on you to turn away from your anger

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is what the Clewiston Police Department has out on their web page. Boy Chief, no issue with false information.
    "The Clewiston Police Department fields a force of thirty full-time employees." When is the last time you had thirty full-time employees?
    "The Department boasts a K-9 Unit, dive team, Communications Division, and a CID that fields its own certified Crime Scene Technician." Really. Where is your dive team? When is the last time they trained? Do you have a K-9 Unit? Who is that? Someone in your one-person CID unit is their own certified crime scene technician? Really you guys are so full of Bullshit and false advertising.
    "The Clewiston Police Auxiliary provides the valuable support of volunteer sworn officers to city-wide enforcement efforts." Is this true? I think not. When is the last time any of your Auxiliary did anything at your agency? Not counting the criminal ex-Chief of Police you are carrying with the hopes that his wife will help you get accredited because you are too damn stupid to do it yourself Mis Masters degree holding want to be a psychologist.
    As usual, a bunch of fake bull trying to make your look better than what you are because its leadership is no leadership at all. That being said, the sad thing is that the agency had all that when Don Gutshall was there.
    Again as the thread is titled, Aaron Angell is a piece of shit. With Love M.M.
    Everyone here need some Jesus in their life because the horrible words being said here are not uplifting. If you have a quarrel with your brother go to him, a soft word turns away wrath.and two wrongs do not make right. You should be ashamed of yourself using language like this in a family forum. Would you speak this way in front of your mother or grandmother?

Unregistered

Distraction post

Navy vet here, 14 years. You go to your A school after boot. If you fail A school or don't cut it in your A school, which is the most primary training for your rate. Sounds like he failed in whatever school and kind of danced around that one way or other and was then sent to the fleet as "undesignated". Then somehow the "injury" that "ended his military career". Sketchy.
    Or it could mean he went and finished his A school for Semen apprentice considered that part of basic training because you must have that to move on and complete his story there but that is an easy fix pull his DD214 it will tell all it will be in his personal records at the police department or Sheriff’s department. Or just keep making up bullshit that seems to be what you do best at. Or better than that if you really want to know ask him that is what I did. I noticed you have chosen to attack another because you can not defend yourself or your current actions you go back and try to find something to distract. By the way this is not about him it is about you and your failures.

Unregistered
    How does someone look for a job in where they live? Wtf does that even mean? You can't even write in sensible english but to carry a gun. I hope the english you hear make more sense than the english you clearly cannot write. Since you have everyone else figured out yet tell us all your conclusions. How is your position getting stronger? By you imagining it? There's that grandiose inflated self opinion.... another fun fact, place samples of your handwriting next to famous serial killers who were diagnosed sociopathic lairs, look for the similarities... "look at this I am like famous people..!!"
    Thank you Dr. I appreciate your diagnosis. We all know how good you are at identifying mental disorders or suicidal thoughts. Could not even identify issues with people you had contact with but can diagnose issues by reading a discussion board!!

Unregistered

Sure would

Everyone here need some Jesus in their life because the horrible words being said here are not uplifting. If you have a quarrel with your brother go to him, a soft word turns away wrath.and two wrongs do not make right. You should be ashamed of yourself using language like this in a family forum. Would you speak this way in front of your mother or grandmother?
    I sure would and they would bday the same.

Unregistered
    Thank you Dr. I appreciate your diagnosis. We all know how good you are at identifying mental disorders or suicidal thoughts. Could not even identify issues with people you had contact with but can diagnose issues by reading a discussion board!!
    They had contact with you and are 100% on point so you are proven wrong again. Ever think how bleak and lowly your retirement is going to be? Maybe when your house goes up for sale, someone will buy it to store their old furniture in it and let you live in part of it as a security guard or something.

Unregistered
    Or it could mean he went and finished his A school for Semen apprentice considered that part of basic training because you must have that to move on and complete his story there but that is an easy fix pull his DD214 it will tell all it will be in his personal records at the police department or Sheriff’s department. Or just keep making up bullshit that seems to be what you do best at. Or better than that if you really want to know ask him that is what I did. I noticed you have chosen to attack another because you can not defend yourself or your current actions you go back and try to find something to distract. By the way this is not about him it is about you and your failures.
    But aren't you the same person as him? how many are there of you? 2 or 3 ? He/you might have been a "semen apprentice" (your words, and its not a freudian slip now is it?..) but look at you today, do you have a certificate for that?

Unregistered
    Since you bought up distractions, we can go right back to records for everyone benefit. What type of discharge? There's several types. Allegedly his version was he injured himself so badly the Navy "decided" to discharge, kind of like the story before getting chased from here, something like "everyone decided it was best to part ways" lol

What was the character of service and reenlistment code?

Unregistered
    Since you bought up distractions, we can go right back to records for everyone benefit. What type of discharge? There's several types. Allegedly his version was he injured himself so badly the Navy "decided" to discharge, kind of like the story before getting chased from here, something like "everyone decided it was best to part ways" lol

What was the character of service and reenlistment code?
    If you were so interested just pull the record. You won’t do that because you know the facts won’t support your accusations. Again you try to distract from what this post is about! I couldn’t care less what he is up to and what he is doing he is not in my city, he is not destroying my city Police Department, he is not even working for the city PD, Why every time I point out Angell’s your or your wrong doings do you want to redirect the conversation to Clay. Why are you so infatuated with him? He must have really hurt you. Is this why you continue to Break Agency policy? Misuse tax payer money? Attack all other City Departments? Why do you think you have the right to drive an agency vehicle Two hours away to go home? Why is it ok to allow you friend you hired do so? Why is it you have to be forced to do your job by State officials? I know it is all because of Clay and his time in the Navy.

Unregistered
    But aren't you the same person as him? how many are there of you? 2 or 3 ? He/you might have been a "semen apprentice" (your words, and its not a freudian slip now is it?..) but look at you today, do you have a certificate for that?
    We not sure what you are asking but if the question is am I Clay then that would be no. As I said before he has nothing to do with my conversation about Aaron. Have I asked him questions about what you post yes and have shared what I have learned. You do not with to deal with facts you with to hid behind game like my lack of knowledge on Navy titles so I misspelled seaman. It is typical for you to attack spelling or sentence structure on a form that most times you are writing on with your phone quickly. Your response just prove the point you are what the title of the article states 😁😁😭

Unregistered
    We not sure what you are asking but if the question is am I Clay then that would be no. As I said before he has nothing to do with my conversation about Aaron. Have I asked him questions about what you post yes and have shared what I have learned. You do not with to deal with facts you with to hid behind game like my lack of knowledge on Navy titles so I misspelled seaman. It is typical for you to attack spelling or sentence structure on a form that most times you are writing on with your phone quickly. Your response just prove the point you are what the title of the article states 😁😁😭
    Now you are a "we"? And you are not Clay. You are his "advocate"? You ask him questions and he replies as you say. If you are asking "him" about the Navy, wouldn't his answers, the ones supposedly be given to you from the injured semen himself giving you the straight dope, your week defense of your lack of knowledge of Navy titles doesn't hold water. Just like a leaky ship. Written from my nice new iphone 12, its great maybe one day you can get one yourself.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast