wtf libs - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: wtf libs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought we were talking about Aaron! At risk women do we need to share a list of is victims I am sure once his divorce is finale his ex-wife will. Providing confidential database information. What did Bianca tell you what Aaron shared with her? Or were you talking about the info Marcy is sharing. I know it is getting less and less available because every reputable agency around is having issues working with the Police department. Not sure who you are talking about when you are talking intimidation because Aaron could not intimidate anyone other than his wife and child. Now using the badge for business gain is that what you call it when you take a city vehicle 2 hours away. And back for work if you come to work? Or would filling out your Palm Beach County application on your work computer while getting paid be part of that? You really need to look at your own issues be for you try and attack someone else.
    Well I also heard that trying to be a businessman on duty, like selling real estate, using idle threats to small business for supporting other candidates, being a small time slumlord and rent collector with a badge on your hip, the sort of classic third world punk cop hiding behind authority of badge and using it for extra income sort of thing. Let's get together and compare notes sometime!

Unregistered
    I thought we were talking about Aaron! At risk women do we need to share a list of is victims I am sure once his divorce is finale his ex-wife will. Providing confidential database information. What did Bianca tell you what Aaron shared with her? Or were you talking about the info Marcy is sharing. I know it is getting less and less available because every reputable agency around is having issues working with the Police department. Not sure who you are talking about when you are talking intimidation because Aaron could not intimidate anyone other than his wife and child. Now using the badge for business gain is that what you call it when you take a city vehicle 2 hours away. And back for work if you come to work? Or would filling out your Palm Beach County application on your work computer while getting paid be part of that? You really need to look at your own issues be for you try and attack someone else.
    At risk women, you know the women who by the tragedy of drug addiction, shelter instability, and marginalization by society are forced by circumstances to be exposed to predators of opportunity and character use their position to gain force coerce or exploit sex acts. Very depraved and serial sounding isn't it?

Unregistered

False advertising

This is what the Clewiston Police Department has out on their web page. Boy Chief, no issue with false information.
    "The Clewiston Police Department fields a force of thirty full-time employees." When is the last time you had thirty full-time employees?
    "The Department boasts a K-9 Unit, dive team, Communications Division, and a CID that fields its own certified Crime Scene Technician." Really. Where is your dive team? When is the last time they trained? Do you have a K-9 Unit? Who is that? Someone in your one-person CID unit is their own certified crime scene technician? Really you guys are so full of Bullshit and false advertising.
    "The Clewiston Police Auxiliary provides the valuable support of volunteer sworn officers to city-wide enforcement efforts." Is this true? I think not. When is the last time any of your Auxiliary did anything at your agency? Not counting the criminal ex-Chief of Police you are carrying with the hopes that his wife will help you get accredited because you are too damn stupid to do it yourself Mis Masters degree holding want to be a psychologist.
    As usual, a bunch of fake bull trying to make your look better than what you are because its leadership is no leadership at all. That being said, the sad thing is that the agency had all that when Don Gutshall was there.
    Again as the thread is titled, Aaron Angell is a piece of shit. With Love M.M.

Unregistered

MM? let's begin an MM love thread too.. love, for everyone!

This is what the Clewiston Police Department has out on their web page. Boy Chief, no issue with false information.
    "The Clewiston Police Department fields a force of thirty full-time employees." When is the last time you had thirty full-time employees?
    "The Department boasts a K-9 Unit, dive team, Communications Division, and a CID that fields its own certified Crime Scene Technician." Really. Where is your dive team? When is the last time they trained? Do you have a K-9 Unit? Who is that? Someone in your one-person CID unit is their own certified crime scene technician? Really you guys are so full of Bullshit and false advertising.
    "The Clewiston Police Auxiliary provides the valuable support of volunteer sworn officers to city-wide enforcement efforts." Is this true? I think not. When is the last time any of your Auxiliary did anything at your agency? Not counting the criminal ex-Chief of Police you are carrying with the hopes that his wife will help you get accredited because you are too damn stupid to do it yourself Mis Masters degree holding want to be a psychologist.
    As usual, a bunch of fake bull trying to make your look better than what you are because its leadership is no leadership at all. That being said, the sad thing is that the agency had all that when Don Gutshall was there.
    MM....MM... what's new? Got something on your mind? Angry about something or a lot of things it seems. Calling other people "criminal"? Who is full of bullshit and false advertising? Look in the mirror? How's life treating you? Maybe need a couple of bucks? What's "fake bull"? If bullshit is already false, wouldn't fake bullshit be real instead? You are are real too..... What leadership qualities do you have? You have a lot of talk, but no walk. All words, no ability, only anger. Will it help you cope with your sense of no purpose to sit around and bash others. Feeling depressed maybe realizing you are a nobody? Everyone has worth, even you. Thanks for the expressions of love, but keep it for yourself, you need some self love, not that kind of self love though.

Unregistered

You can do better

MM....MM... what's new? Got something on your mind? Angry about something or a lot of things it seems. Calling other people "criminal"? Who is full of bullshit and false advertising? Look in the mirror? How's life treating you? Maybe need a couple of bucks? What's "fake bull"? If bullshit is already false, wouldn't fake bullshit be real instead? You are are real too..... What leadership qualities do you have? You have a lot of talk, but no walk. All words, no ability, only anger. Will it help you cope with your sense of no purpose to sit around and bash others. Feeling depressed maybe realizing you are a nobody? Everyone has worth, even you. Thanks for the expressions of love, but keep it for yourself, you need some self love, not that kind of self love though.
    Come on that was week. You can do better than that. The effort to deflect was poor the facts must have gotten to you. Your position just keeps getting worse. While mine just keeps getting stronger. Don’t threat you will be able to put down you healed the position of Chief for three years that is the average time. You know what you should do. You should resign avoid havering to document you were dismissed. You can look for a job in where you live. I am sure they have not figured you out yet. Molly can’t save you now.

Unregistered
    but YOU or anyone else you hype would really do things! Right? Don't worry if you haven't got your second check, it will come soon and you can shake the withdrawls you got going on that bring this out in you.

Unregistered
    Curtith was several positions all at once. CID Navy Seal Investigator with advanced trainings in heavy breathing interviews with leading questions.

Unregistered
    Hell you don’t need a post for that he will tell you that story his self. He told me. Had something to do with his two shootings.
    Maybe it has to do with the PTSD "he suffered" washing out of the Navy - for whatever REAL reason. Go to the thread "entry level separation" someone wrote a long rambling not to sensible sounding "explanation" and signed it with his name "Sr" ! (in case there was any confusion aside from trying to make sense of what this guy writes..:

"I joined the Navy with a fantasy of being a Seal but did not pass the Seal test. I graduated boot camp and was assigned to the USS Acadia (AD-42). I was sent to NSA Bahrain to await my ship. While waiting I was assigned to a temporary work detail, where we were moving farnichar from barracks. During this time a large stand-up closet fell off of the back of a 2 1/2 ton six by six flatbed cargo truck on to me causing me to herniate a disc in my lower back. The disc caused me to get sent to Naval Station San Diego where I went through rehab and then was assigned to a temporary duty, where I worked with the Master at arms on the base awaiting my evaluation to return to duty. When my evaluation returned, the Navy felt they did not wish to keep me and give me an honorable discharge with a disability. I was ashamed and upset that I could not continue in my military career. I am no war hero and have never claimed to be. I have never claimed to be veteran and never collected a dime for my disability because I feel there are soldier out their way more deserving than I."

He claimed he graduated boot and was sent to NSA Bahrain to await his ship. (for what job? What about "A" school..? leaving something out..?) "Worked with the Master at arms on base yadda yadda.... " He claims the Navy gave him an "honorable discharge AND a disability" Then he goes on to continue "I have never claimed to be veteran and never collected a dime for my disability because I feel there are soldier out their way more deserving than I."

How out in left field is this guy? Sounds like he can't keep his own stories straight.

Unregistered
    Maybe it has to do with the PTSD "he suffered" washing out of the Navy - for whatever REAL reason. Go to the thread "entry level separation" someone wrote a long rambling not to sensible sounding "explanation" and signed it with his name "Sr" ! (in case there was any confusion aside from trying to make sense of what this guy writes..:

"I joined the Navy with a fantasy of being a Seal but did not pass the Seal test. I graduated boot camp and was assigned to the USS Acadia (AD-42). I was sent to NSA Bahrain to await my ship. While waiting I was assigned to a temporary work detail, where we were moving farnichar from barracks. During this time a large stand-up closet fell off of the back of a 2 1/2 ton six by six flatbed cargo truck on to me causing me to herniate a disc in my lower back. The disc caused me to get sent to Naval Station San Diego where I went through rehab and then was assigned to a temporary duty, where I worked with the Master at arms on the base awaiting my evaluation to return to duty. When my evaluation returned, the Navy felt they did not wish to keep me and give me an honorable discharge with a disability. I was ashamed and upset that I could not continue in my military career. I am no war hero and have never claimed to be. I have never claimed to be veteran and never collected a dime for my disability because I feel there are soldier out their way more deserving than I."

He claimed he graduated boot and was sent to NSA Bahrain to await his ship. (for what job? What about "A" school..? leaving something out..?) "Worked with the Master at arms on base yadda yadda.... " He claims the Navy gave him an "honorable discharge AND a disability" Then he goes on to continue "I have never claimed to be veteran and never collected a dime for my disability because I feel there are soldier out their way more deserving than I."

How out in left field is this guy? Sounds like he can't keep his own stories straight.

Navy vet here, 14 years. You go to your A school after boot. If you fail A school or don't cut it in your A school, which is the most primary training for your rate. Sounds like he failed in whatever school and kind of danced around that one way or other and was then sent to the fleet as "undesignated". Then somehow the "injury" that "ended his military career". Sketchy.

Unregistered
    Come on that was week. You can do better than that. The effort to deflect was poor the facts must have gotten to you. Your position just keeps getting worse. While mine just keeps getting stronger. Don’t threat you will be able to put down you healed the position of Chief for three years that is the average time. You know what you should do. You should resign avoid havering to document you were dismissed. You can look for a job in where you live. I am sure they have not figured you out yet. Molly can’t save you now.
    How does someone look for a job in where they live? Wtf does that even mean? You can't even write in sensible english but to carry a gun. I hope the english you hear make more sense than the english you clearly cannot write. Since you have everyone else figured out yet tell us all your conclusions. How is your position getting stronger? By you imagining it? There's that grandiose inflated self opinion.... another fun fact, place samples of your handwriting next to famous serial killers who were diagnosed sociopathic lairs, look for the similarities... "look at this I am like famous people..!!"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast