wtf libs - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: wtf libs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We not sure what you are asking but if the question is am I Clay then that would be no. As I said before he has nothing to do with my conversation about Aaron. Have I asked him questions about what you post yes and have shared what I have learned. You do not with to deal with facts you with to hid behind game like my lack of knowledge on Navy titles so I misspelled seaman. It is typical for you to attack spelling or sentence structure on a form that most times you are writing on with your phone quickly. Your response just prove the point you are what the title of the article states 😁😁😭
    Despite the rhetoric and big talk and attacks on AA from the assortment of Brady listers, non prosecuted sexual predators and exploiters of women at risk, witness tamperers, general haters and losers, at least if AA wants to move on, he is hireable, and doesn't have a tracked up background. the only option his haters have is where they are now mostly in an agency who no other agency looks on as a legitimate department. lol.

Unregistered
    We not sure what you are asking but if the question is am I Clay then that would be no. As I said before he has nothing to do with my conversation about Aaron. Have I asked him questions about what you post yes and have shared what I have learned. You do not with to deal with facts you with to hid behind game like my lack of knowledge on Navy titles so I misspelled seaman. It is typical for you to attack spelling or sentence structure on a form that most times you are writing on with your phone quickly. Your response just prove the point you are what the title of the article states 😁😁😭
    OK Bawth...! What does someone with no marketable skills other than being a liability and hanger on do when their "career" is over, do you go back to high school and learn English? Do you walk around with a folder with certificates and claim you are an expert in 20 different things conning people into paying for some sort of screwy lessons? What do you think?

Unregistered
    Despite the rhetoric and big talk and attacks on AA from the assortment of Brady listers, non prosecuted sexual predators and exploiters of women at risk, witness tamperers, general haters and losers, at least if AA wants to move on, he is hireable, and doesn't have a tracked up background. the only option his haters have is where they are now mostly in an agency who no other agency looks on as a legitimate department. lol.
    Yes because every agency looks at CPD as a legitimate agency.😭😭😭😭

Unregistered
    OK Bawth...! What does someone with no marketable skills other than being a liability and hanger on do when their "career" is over, do you go back to high school and learn English? Do you walk around with a folder with certificates and claim you are an expert in 20 different things conning people into paying for some sort of screwy lessons? What do you think?
    No you get let go from your managment position, you go get a degree in psychology, you flirt or sleep with every man in power you can till they figure you out the sue them for sexual harassment. You giving a bad wrap to real hard working Women. You act like you are friends with people you are not just to pursue a personal agenda of hate. Would Aaron have hired you if you were not sleeping with him? But again I see where you want to keep pointing at someone else.

Unregistered
    No you get let go from your managment position, you go get a degree in psychology, you flirt or sleep with every man in power you can till they figure you out the sue them for sexual harassment. You giving a bad wrap to real hard working Women. You act like you are friends with people you are not just to pursue a personal agenda of hate. Would Aaron have hired you if you were not sleeping with him? But again I see where you want to keep pointing at someone else.
    Maybe she "parted ways", just like Hendry's top mongoloid likes to say. Parts way with Navy, Parts way with admin at the agency his bs and bullying no longer worked. At least you acknowledge that women (the gender you can't get along with for a list of psychological reasons..) also work hard.

Unregistered
    Admit it hypocrite, in your warped view it's not ok for a woman to be empowered to allegedly do the things males do. That macho overcompensating culture of the badge some men like you hide behind shelters your frail ego. Totally feel threatened by a woman. Sounds like the psychobabble you mock and put down hits close to your ego and projected image of your masculine image hits close to your fragile ego. Often time males who have issues with women twist things in their mind and "blame" women instead of learning how to accept themselves and stop the self loathing over their sexuality. The madder you get, the more it's true isn't it? lol.

Unregistered
    Yes because every agency looks at CPD as a legitimate agency.😭😭😭😭
    How many Brady listers does CPD have in it's ranks? How many officers had CPD EVER hired if they applied and were Brady listed prior to being hired? Does CPD have a fast-track promotion system for existing Brady listers? Asking for a friend who wants to make a career move to an agency where his past is actually an asset and not a problem.

Unregistered
    How many Brady listers does CPD have in it's ranks? How many officers had CPD EVER hired if they applied and were Brady listed prior to being hired? Does CPD have a fast-track promotion system for existing Brady listers? Asking for a friend who wants to make a career move to an agency where his past is actually an asset and not a problem.
    I would suggest to your friend with a tracked up background to go West because CPD can answer "no" to all of those questions, but not the main agency in the county. Everything you ask and describe about your friend, it sounds like a good move to apply to the main agency. Depending on how tracked up his record and personal background is, advanced promotions are definitely a possibility.

Unregistered
    Clewiston with all its problems does not hire f-ups. Slam CPD all they want but Brady listers and bad backgrounds aren't among the problems. Your friend will fit really good in the other department in the county. Having problems in your past and present make good hires there.

Unregistered
    Clewiston with all its problems does not hire f-ups. Slam CPD all they want but Brady listers and bad backgrounds aren't among the problems. Your friend will fit really good in the other department in the county. Having problems in your past and present make good hires there.
    Really the assistant Chief has lied on more than one application about her criminal history. The Cheif has a history of Domestic violence. The third in command has a long list of “f-ups”. You are correct the other side has their own. This post is about the PD’s worst hire and major F-up the Cheif. It is the other responders that keep trying to distract from that fact.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast