Mlk day

Thread: Mlk day

Unregistered

Mlk day

Dont believe the hype, when BM briefs everyone for MLK event. DO NOT FALL FOR THE COMMANDS TRICKS! All those talks about enforcement and stopping ATV’s on MLK, you are out of your mind if you think Command is going to back you if SHTF! They will feed you to the lions.

REMEMBER I WARNED YOU!

-VSH

Unregistered
    Let them run amuck in the shitty of hollyhood. Have the incompetent command staff patrol the streets. Oh wait, they have no experience working patrol.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let them run amuck in the shitty of hollyhood. Have the incompetent command staff patrol the streets. Oh wait, they have no experience working patrol.
    Just step out of your vehicle wave and give a thumbs up in support of BLM AND ANTIFA. matter of fact hold a closed fist up high and kneel!!

Unregistered

Mlk

Better yet how about you drive to Washington DC in your Hollywood Police Uniform and invade the Capital waiving your Confederate flag. And while you are beating the officers with flags, fire extinguishers, and sticks. DON’T FORGET BLUE LIVES MATTER!

Unregistered
    I'm not doing anything on MLK. I will sit back and watch these idiots jump curbs, ride against traffic and hopefully become bugs on the windshield. Then, and only then, the most you will see me do is call THI Unit (that one useless chick and Jimmy Gibbs)

Unregistered
    Glad to see no one did anything to get jammed up on MLK.