Dont believe the hype! Mlk day
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Dont believe the hype! Mlk day

DO NOT FALL FOR THE COMMANDS TRICKS! All those talks about enforcement and stopping ATV’s on MLK, you are out of your mind if you think Command is going to back you if SHTF! They will feed you to the lions. They want a perfect world where bad guys go to jail peacefully with zero uses of force. The second it gets a little hairy they will be like “ wow my guys are so dumb, off with their head”!!

Unregistered
    Let them put it on paper, otherwise your in violation of P&P and pumpkinhead will call us part of maga white s.

Unregistered
    Do nothing. You are expendable. You are simply political capital for this felon imposter.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately we have guys here that drink the Tony Kool-Aid and will stick their necks out on this operation. There's a bunch in District 5 for sure.

Unregistered
    Can't chase. If you chase, pursuit Blue Team and IA gets unauthorized pursuit. Flee from you and now you have to write a report and your Sgt. has to document a fail to yield and hope that your FTY really isn't a pursuit or you will get roasted (see previous). Get into a crash, paper to IA and hopefully that isn't close to any previous ones or now you will get discipline. All to catch some guy who as he pulls up next to us, gives us the finger, and then rides the wrong way in traffic through houses and nearly runs people over. And even if he gets caught, they will be "diverted" by our BLM SAO and our legal will state "not a case" to go forward with confiscation because the "owner" will suddenly show up with a hand written receipt on a napkin stating that the motorcycle or ATV was bought by 91 year old great-great-great-great grandma who uses it to go to the circle K every day for her groceries.

Unregistered

Bringing sexy back

Just step out of your vehicle wave and give a thumbs up in support of black pride..matter of fact hold a closed fist up high!!!

Unregistered
    Can you imagine giving chase to these upstanding taxpayers who drive over medians and opposite side of the roads

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you imagine giving chase to these upstanding taxpayers who drive over medians and opposite side of the roads
    I have a 5 gallon bucket of nails and tacks and I will be pouring them all over the main roads where these jig-a-boos ride.

Unregistered
    Do nothing. You are expendable. You are simply political capital for this felon imposter.
    Your exactly right , its evident from the ones unjustly terminated by Tony.

Unregistered
    I'm not doing anything on MLK. I will sit back and watch these idiots jump curbs, ride against traffic and hopefully become bugs on the windshield. Then, and only then, the most you will see me do is call THI.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast