+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    886 (61.1%) javier ortiz 564 (38.9%)

    Do we need to say anything else! Javi don't waste your time.... It's not going to change anything. Cactus nation Out! 👎 I would like to see a home video of you doing a barbecue at your house having a couple of cactus cronies helping you paint that dirty old face.
    I've mean you ain't going to buy the paint with FOP money but maybe you can set up a collection at the door. The plastic white fence a better than the wooden fence. They last longer not like you.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The actives don’t like u Tommy Reyes. Retired got u elected.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The actives don’t like u Tommy Reyes. Retired got u elected.
    Keep dreaming FatFuk go tend to your many issues you sack of SHet!
    You dirty cowards lost like the pathetic clowns that you are and I am here drinking to your lost knowing that our Union is safe from POS like all of you.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep dreaming FatFuk go tend to your many issues you sack of SHet!
    You dirty cowards lost like the pathetic clowns that you are and I am here drinking to your lost knowing that our Union is safe from POS like all of you.
    We the active members are more scared of you than we are of you. The blue card wave is coming get your life jacket ready now.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We the active members are more scared of you than we are of you. The blue card wave is coming get your life jacket ready now.
    All Fake News! Only thing real here is that in 3 Days it will be Mr Ortiz one year anniversary of coming out claiming he considered himself as a black jewish man, condemning baby D behavior, calling for members to be terminated and cowards.
    https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...black-11446181

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All Fake News! Only thing real here is that in 3 Days it will be Mr Ortiz one year anniversary of coming out claiming he considered himself as a black jewish man, condemning baby D behavior, calling for members to be terminated and cowards.
    https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...black-11446181
    Keep believing but don’t be surprised when it happens.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    As president, Javier Ortiz falsely claimed that he was Black on two promotional exams, made Islamophobic comments about a fellow officer, doxxed a private citizen, and repeatedly used his authority as union leader to embarrass the City of Miami.

    https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...ction-11803304

    Thank you for continuing to expose this scumbag who thinks he’s above the law and has managed to evade accountability for years of criminal misconduct. When will @MiamiPD finally fire this disgraceful thug?
    https://twitter.com/seanchristophe/s...895779335?s=21

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As president, Javier Ortiz falsely claimed that he was Black on two promotional exams, made Islamophobic comments about a fellow officer, doxxed a private citizen, and repeatedly used his authority as union leader to embarrass the City of Miami.

    https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...ction-11803304

    Thank you for continuing to expose this scumbag who thinks he’s above the law and has managed to evade accountability for years of criminal misconduct. When will @MiamiPD finally fire this disgraceful thug?
    https://twitter.com/seanchristophe/s...895779335?s=21
    Papi! Que de paso? Perdieste como un perro 👮🏿👮*♂️👮🏼*♂️

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do we need to say anything else! Javi don't waste your time.... It's not going to change anything. Cactus nation Out! 👎 I would like to see a home video of you doing a barbecue at your house having a couple of cactus cronies helping you paint that dirty old face.
    I've mean you ain't going to buy the paint with FOP money but maybe you can set up a collection at the door. The plastic white fence a better than the wooden fence. They last longer not like you.
    The Gay guy killed you!!!!!

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Gay guy killed you!!!!!
    Javi what happen you said on telegram you had this in the bag or did you mean to say your a fag.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •