Sheriff's Favorite Outfit - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Carmine is just like all the other dirty politicians. He has no business in law enforcement. Scott was a great sheriff but tuned into a politician toward the end selling the position to Carmine. This was once one of the best agencies to work for in South West FL but now its questionable. No hatting on Carmine because the number onw spot will always have the face of a dirty boss; however, its the people he puts in charge of running the agency that should have experience and respect for the deputies. I remember when CR, RS, JM, BL all talked crap about what a joke he was then they back peddled scared so they could keep their jobs. Why cant he put someone trustworthy and respected in the top spots while he plays sheriff. What a useless POS.

Unregistered
    Carmine went through the last SOU tryouts and made it, so leave him alone. We gave him a uniform so he can do the next high risk entry. Please!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    SWAT Commander Marceno here to report. Sir there is gunfire coming from that house with hostages, we need you to make entry with this team. Sorry Captain mini me I have to go to a grand opening of a community out reach center in Sanibel. Good luck men I have your back.

Unregistered
    Has anyone seen his aqua kid suit when he's commanding Walrus Team 6?

Unregistered
    You would love to have Marceno and Holloway in your mouth at the same time wouldn’t you!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You would love to have Marceno and Holloway in your mouth at the same time wouldn’t you!
    Some of you have jaded fantasies, scary you're allowed to exist in law enforcement. Not fit for duty mentally or emotionally. Bet you got picked on in High school?

Unregistered
    Are you talking about Carmine???? Or someone else......

Some of you have jaded fantasies, scary you're allowed to exist in law enforcement. Not fit for duty mentally or emotionally. Bet you got picked on in High school?

Unregistered
    Screw that ****sucker pos

Unregistered
    Carmine went through the last SOU tryouts and made it, so leave him alone. We gave him a uniform so he can do the next high risk entry. Please!!!!!!!!!!
    I would be horribly disappointed in what has become of the SOU Team if that was true. Not only because i do not believe he would successfully complete the tryout, but because his character certainly doesn’t rise to the standards i remember them having.

Unregistered
    There were no standards when you were around you scumbag!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast