Mrs Captain T - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mrs Captain T

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm ok with that, the good news is at least she cleaned up this time for you. Enjoy brother....or sister, I don't want to get in trouble and have a warrant for my IP address issued for assuming you were a guy.
    I’m not a guy your step-mom is a muncher. She likes that strap on shoved deep but you wouldn’t know what deep is and her nickname for you is “tiny boy” her words not mine!

Unregistered
    I’m not a guy your step-mom is a muncher. She likes that strap on shoved deep but you wouldn’t know what deep is and her nickname for you is “tiny boy” her words not mine!
    That's it? That's all you got? Nothing more than trying to attack the size of my johnson, that's not even worth a comeback, but just so you know I'm secure with my manhood. So talk shit all you want.

Unregistered
    Warrants for IP addresses will be issued.

Unregistered
    That's it? That's all you got? Nothing more than trying to attack the size of my johnson, that's not even worth a comeback, but just so you know I'm secure with my manhood. So talk shit all you want.
    Your step-mom has plenty to say, just don't attack the messanger. She said you are definitely not secure in your so called manhood. She actually thought you were gay because you are so feminine. Now when it came to your Johnson, she wouldn’t really call it that she thought it looked more like a shriveled up fishing worm that has been left out in the sun to long.

Unregistered
    Your step-mom has plenty to say, just don't attack the messanger. She said you are definitely not secure in your so called manhood. She actually thought you were gay because you are so feminine. Now when it came to your Johnson, she wouldn’t really call it that she thought it looked more like a shriveled up fishing worm that has been left out in the sun to long.
    ^^^^BOOM^^^^ = Winner!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123