School Board Police Dept. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    A school board police department was a stupid idea. It was all about power and taking care of a "fav". There is zero reason to have a school board police department and Colon and the rest saw through the scam. Even IF - seriously? Michele Newman over Chico??? Stop...... A police department would have done nothing but jack taxes and provide a safe haven for slugs to hide. The Guardian program does what it needs to - provide security on campus during school hours and events. Sorry you bunch of shammers and power hungry, status seeking turds..........game over! HA HA HA = FAIL

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rusty Ford is to be congratulated. She waged an online battle against Michelle Newman and won. She was one of the key figures in stopping Michelle Newman. Just like you say heathen post beat alvin....rusty Ford destroyed Michelle Newman
    It’s one thing to have an opinion and it’s one thing to see him freaking thread constantly responding on every public like Alvin did with Post especially when a topic is not related to Newman. Go on the News Journal Facebook, Barker’s View Facebook, and Volusia Issues Facebook page. NEWMAN, NEWMAN, NEWMAN from Rusty when the topic or thread was not about Newman. I don’t care how you justify it or spin it, IT’S CREAPY AND WEIRD BEHAVIOR! No wonder why you two nut bags are friends and come on here. Apprentice sexual stalker in training Rusty Ford from the Senior Consultant of Sexual Stalking Alvin at your service.

Unregistered
    It’s one thing to have an opinion and it’s one thing to see him freaking thread constantly responding on every public like Alvin did with Post especially when a topic is not related to Newman. Go on the News Journal Facebook, Barker’s View Facebook, and Volusia Issues Facebook page. NEWMAN, NEWMAN, NEWMAN from Rusty when the topic or thread was not about Newman. I don’t care how you justify it or spin it, IT’S CREAPY AND WEIRD BEHAVIOR! No wonder why you two nut bags are friends and come on here. Apprentice sexual stalker in training Rusty Ford from the Senior Consultant of Sexual Stalking Alvin at your service.
    And the fact remains that Michelle Newman got destroyed in social media. Ruben colon attributed a lot of his decision based on how social media described Michelle Newman and this decision of hers.

And that was before the learned and intelligent mark barker destroyed her

Unregistered
    It seems to me everything rusty said about Newman and this decision was factual. Mark barker even validated everything she said.

Why don't you challenge her postings there? She seems to have presented all facts...both her Mark barker.

Unregistered
    Kind of like every thread and topic on here always mentioning alvin and Frederick when the thread is not about alvin or Frederick. ITS CREEPY AND WEIRD BEHAVIOR

Unregistered
    It seems to me everything rusty said about Newman and this decision was factual. Mark barker even validated everything she said.

Why don't you challenge her postings there? She seems to have presented all facts...both her Mark barker.
    Aren’t you the good shoulder as usual Alvin. I guess with Dennys and Kelly gone you have no more shine to lick. I am not challenging Rusty on if he speaks the truth. Stop deflecting and skirting the issue. I am challenging Rusty on his creepy style aggressive behavior. How about you and your pals dare have the stones to address the blatant repetitive aggressive creepy style online behavior. I CHALLENGE you to tell us why he has to bring up NEWMAN on non-Newman topics constantly? Let’s hold public officials accountable. But, let’s not creepy about it like Rusty and Alvin.

Unregistered
    Aren’t you the good shoulder as usual Alvin. I guess with Dennys and Kelly gone you have no more shine to lick. I am not challenging Rusty on if he speaks the truth. Stop deflecting and skirting the issue. I am challenging Rusty on his creepy style aggressive behavior. How about you and your pals dare have the stones to address the blatant repetitive aggressive creepy style online behavior. I CHALLENGE you to tell us why he has to bring up NEWMAN on non-Newman topics constantly? Let’s hold public officials accountable. But, let’s not creepy about it like Rusty and Alvin.
    As Mark barker indicated in his 2 stories this week, Michelle Newman is an embarrassment.

When she slithers back under her rock there will not be any discussion of her.

Unregistered
    Thank goodness for Rusty. She was a huge reason why Michelle Newman is not going to be a police chief and why the school district will not be wasting hundreds of thousands of taxpayers dollars.

Unregistered
    Thank goodness for Rusty. She was a huge reason why Michelle Newman is not going to be a police chief and why the school district will not be wasting hundreds of thousands of taxpayers dollars.
    Rusty is right! Now, what is the excuse for the aggressive creepy style behavior? Why do you keep skirting the issue ladies? He proved his point timelessly before and after and yet like Alvin obsession style NEWMAN, NEWMAN, NEWMAN. It can be about a 7-11 bathroom and Rusty Ford will mention Newman in the discussion. That is how outrageously creepy this is getting. Tell us why your obsession with Newman on non- Newman topics?

Unregistered
    Michelle Newman is not going to be chief of police!!!!!

What is up with your unhealthy obsession with Alvin and Henry on here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast