School Board Police Dept. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Michelle Newman is not going to be chief of police!!!!!

What is up with your unhealthy obsession with Alvin and Henry on here.
    I have a soft spot for little boys who like to pick and harass women under the guise of they are keeping public officials accountable. When will you answer the questions about the creepy style behavior? I already told you ladies I agreed with your points about Newman becoming Chief. No one mentioned Henry. Do you have a thing for him hypocrite? But now that you mentioned the yellow “journalist,” he’s right up there in the circle of creepiness. Henry has already admitted publicly he creates fake Facebook profiles to stalk people that have blocked him for being an unprofessional blogger. So now back to my question maybe Henry get an answer to since the very unpublished Alvin won’t answer my question on why his close buddy Rusty mimics his same traits with his cartoon picture. Why does Rusty casually bring up Newman constantly on non-Newman topics like Alvin bring up Post?

Unregistered
    Sad that the topic went from forming another tax burden agency that provides zero to the public. The only reason to form it was to give "buddies" jobs with cool titles. The topic went from that to personal attacks. Y'all are entertaining as hell. A little obsessive behavior??

Unregistered
    Sad that the topic went from forming another tax burden agency that provides zero to the public. The only reason to form it was to give "buddies" jobs with cool titles. The topic went from that to personal attacks. Y'all are entertaining as hell. A little obsessive behavior??
    What’s sad and obsessive is these threads never contain anything of substance but the same obvious bashing fest from the same low life individuals with a grudge. What you’re upset is someone like myself has been willing to go head to toe with you and break up your locker room circus circle of freaks and losers. The same individuals get mentioned because we all know it’s “them” among you playing the victim stirring up the pot. The topic has already been discussed and covered. You boys were bashing and acting juvenile. So, now I want to know why Sexual Apprentice Stalkier Rusty Ford won’t answer or you my questions about the unusual Alvin type behavior on social media.

Unregistered
    What’s sad and obsessive is these threads never contain anything of substance but the same obvious bashing fest from the same low life individuals with a grudge. What you’re upset is someone like myself has been willing to go head to toe with you and break up your locker room circus circle of freaks and losers. The same individuals get mentioned because we all know it’s “them” among you playing the victim stirring up the pot. The topic has already been discussed and covered. You boys were bashing and acting juvenile. So, now I want to know why Sexual Apprentice Stalkier Rusty Ford won’t answer or you my questions about the unusual Alvin type behavior on social media.
    https://barkersview.org/2021/01/13/a...at-a-bad-idea/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123