How many of you think

Unregistered

How many of you think

Javier Ortiz will get fire, I don’t think so.

Javier would take it all the way to the Supreme Court,wrongfully terminated.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Can someone tell me who the hell this man think he is. His just a public servant who is not serving the public well. Time to terminate him or let him sit at hone till he retires. Bringing him back is definitely out of the question. He would cause the tax payers much more money in lawsuits.

Unregistered
    Can someone tell me who the hell this man think he is. His just a public servant who is not serving the public well. Time to terminate him or let him sit at hone till he retires. Bringing him back is definitely out of the question. He would cause the tax payers much more money in lawsuits.
    I like the idea to allow him to sit home until he retires gives him time to finish his Master’s On DUTY.

How about bringing back assign him to Midnights Communications.

A shift Property/Quartermaster’s.

Unregistered
    Nope. We already have a demoted captain there. Next.....

Unregistered
    Bring him back as a PSA, no arrest power or authority over sworn officers. Let him keep the title of Captain and drop his pay to under 40K. Sit him at the North station, to take reports of ones walking in or over the phone!! If he's claiming he's black, then he could relate to the brothers & sisters.. Ortiz, why not run for MCPBA? Be the Pres. of the black union?

Unregistered

Yeah with our money...

Unregistered
    Justin I called in your meds to CVS. Plus I got you a box of adult pampers. Go by the drive thru it’s waiting.

Unregistered
    Justin I called in your meds to CVS. Plus I got you a box of adult pampers. Go by the drive thru it’s waiting.
    Navarro Papo,not CVS please.

Unregistered
    Bring him back as a PSA, no arrest power or authority over sworn officers. Let him keep the title of Captain and drop his pay to under 40K. Sit him at the North station to take reports of ones walking in or over the phone!! If he's claiming he's black, then he could relate to the brothers & sisters. Ortiz, why not run for MCPBA? Be the Pres. of the black union?
    Your comment speaks volumes regarding your lack of knowledge concerning the Labor Disciplinary Litigation Process. We will not educate you now, as it would be futile. Your recommendation to assign Ortiz to the North Station has merit. When he returns, whether by the City's inevitable collapse of its indefensible position or mandated by a Federal Arbitrator, whoever is Chief should place Ortiz at the North Station. As an admitted, proud Black Man, Ortiz would be the ideal command officer to lead that hapless command out of its current, never-ending violent crime scourge. Of which below is the most recent local news account.

Triple Shooting In Miami, 2 Victims Found On Scene While, Third Walks Into Hospital

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/01/1...hooting-miami/

Unregistered
    Your comment speaks volumes regarding your lack of knowledge concerning the Labor Disciplinary Litigation Process. We will not educate you now, as it would be futile. Your recommendation to assign Ortiz to the North Station has merit. When he returns, whether by the City's inevitable collapse of its indefensible position or mandated by a Federal Arbitrator, whoever is Chief should place Ortiz at the North Station. As an admitted, proud Black Man, Ortiz would be the ideal command officer to lead that hapless command out of its current, never-ending violent crime scourge. Of which below is the most recent local news account.

Triple Shooting In Miami, 2 Victims Found On Scene While, Third Walks Into Hospital

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/01/1...hooting-miami/
    The 6 year old girl died. Get it right

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...es-police-say/