+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Drummer boy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The writing alone tells it all 😂
    SID is a total joke and stats need to be pulled.
    This will identify the plenty who do nothing while the few carrie the weight. Plenty of Sgt’s doing nothing that need and should be monitored.
    Absolutely awesome that you make fun of the grammar in a post that is grammatically correct, then you spell carry “carrie” in your post. In addition, the last sentence is incorrect also. A sergeant would either, need monitoring or need to be monitored. The way you wrote it in your post is also incorrect.

The fact that you chose grammar to attack shows your low intellect and inability to actually make a legitimate argument. Furthermore, it backs up the fact that you know nothing about what happens in SID.

Just for the record I’m not typically a grammar dewsh, I have better things to do, but since you are, I couldn’t resist pointing out your idiocy.

Unregistered
    Absolutely awesome that you make fun of the grammar in a post that is grammatically correct, then you spell carry “carrie” in your post. In addition, the last sentence is incorrect also. A sergeant would either, need monitoring or need to be monitored. The way you wrote it in your post is also incorrect.

The fact that you chose grammar to attack shows your low intellect and inability to actually make a legitimate argument. Furthermore, it backs up the fact that you know nothing about what happens in SID.

Just for the record I’m not typically a grammar dewsh, I have better things to do, but since you are, I couldn’t resist pointing out your idiocy.
    Steve, for someone who has a college degree in basket weaving you should talk.

Unregistered
    The writing alone tells it all 😂
    SID is a total joke and stats need to be pulled.
    This will identify the plenty who do nothing while the few carrie the weight. Plenty of Sgt’s doing nothing that need and should be monitored.
    The only stat the sergeants in SID have is the OT they make.

Unregistered
    Did you mean to say, you shouldn’t talk? Moron

Unregistered

Funny how you want to be Mr/Mrs spelling be you F’in Douche (dewsh)....LOLOLOLOL

Unregistered

Sounds like mommy wrote this for you.

Unregistered

Changes are coming for SID

Long time coming if you ask most.

Unregistered
    Funny how you want to be Mr/Mrs spelling be you F’in Douche (dewsh)....LOLOLOLOL
    Like the dummy you are, I spelled it that way because I didn’t think the site would allow it, as this site blocks most derogatory words. So you can lol as much as you like. The joke is on you, because you were too stupid to figure it out, you’re a dewsh or douche whichever you prefer.

Unregistered
    By the way it’s spelling bee not be, you DEWSH.

Unregistered
    Guys and gals. You’re arguing with Mark T, aka the Village Idiot. Being put in SID as a political favor for Israel was the highlight of his miserable life. Now all he can do is come on leo affairs and talk poorly of SID. Everyone knows he’s a loser so there’s no need to argue with him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast