+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Drummer boy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Drum. The most sued detective in BSO history. Worst case agent in SID history. But biggest phony two faced ass kisser.
    I worked with this wannabe detective a while ago as Rumor going around about people cheating on the Sgt’s test. We all expected Scumdrum as one of the perpetrators. Worst detective and now hearing the worst sgt. I take it he still talks behind peoples back. Some things never change.

Unregistered
    I worked with this wannabe detective a while ago as Rumor going around about people cheating on the Sgt’s test. We all expected Scumdrum as one of the perpetrators. Worst detective and now hearing the worst sgt. I take it he still talks behind peoples back. Some things never change.
    I can second this sh1t. This pos is nothing but a stupid worthless RAT

Unregistered
    He's garbage.

Unregistered
    His only buddy is Ryan Hyatt. Another useless piece of shit. His only way he got into SID was his daddy Cal.

Unregistered
    Can I get an AMEN ?
    Amen to that and more. Don’t wish bad on people but only to the ones who deserves it and Scum Drum is that person. One can only imagine what his family has to go through. One thing he is definitely not a bright light 💡 bulb.

Unregistered
    Amen to that and more. Don’t wish bad on people but only to the ones who deserves it and Scum Drum is that person. One can only imagine what his family has to go through. One thing he is definitely not a bright light 💡 bulb.
    But he thinks he is the smartest person in the room.

Unregistered
    Adam White thinks he’s the smartest guy but couldn’t pass the Sgt’s test. Those “detectives “ are criminals and a joke. Anderson hasn’t done anything his entire career and is constantly protected by Bararez! What a joke!

Unregistered
    Adam White thinks he’s the smartest guy but couldn’t pass the Sgt’s test. Those “detectives “ are criminals and a joke. Anderson hasn’t done anything his entire career and is constantly protected by Bararez! What a joke!
    Yep, its the B.Anderson, A. White, J.Jenkins, S, Drum and Barerez crew. No matter how lazy you are (Bob) you always have your boy Ron protecting you.

Unregistered
    Hopefully he will die of ass cancer

Unregistered
    But he thinks he is the smartest person in the room.
    He can thank spell check cause he is real far from smart. Most would say he is the biggest azz smeller in the agency.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast