+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drummer boy

Unregistered

Drummer boy

Where art thou? You keep having your threads deleted.

Unregistered

Waaaaaaaa. Waaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where art thou? You keep having your threads deleted.
    Can you delete another thread for me Ken. Seems like everyone knows about my fetish 😢
    It’s going to be hard to stay out of the gym. 😢

Unregistered

Thin Skin

Seems like Stevie has thin skin. I always knew he was a puzzle.

Unregistered
    Seems like Stevie has thin skin. I always knew he was a puzzle.
    You mean puzzie?

Unregistered
    You mean puzzie?
    But we hear he don’t like it. We hear he like big trunk.

Unregistered

Laughing Stock

SID is all about overtime. Money money money. Nobody makes any cases. All street level garbage in narcos. Money laundering carries a folder around the building to let everyone know they are busy. OC sits on their asses and listens to phone calls all day on overtime. When was the last time SID made a blockbuster case? And please don't say they run silent.

Unregistered
    SID is all about overtime. Money money money. Nobody makes any cases. All street level garbage in narcos. Money laundering carries a folder around the building to let everyone know they are busy. OC sits on their asses and listens to phone calls all day on overtime. When was the last time SID made a blockbuster case? And please don't say they run silent.
    This post proves you know absolutely nothing about what is going on in SID. The bosses know what SID does, it doesn’t matter if anyone else does. Actually, that’s the way we prefer it, impressing you isn’t on our list of concerns. Thank You!

Unregistered
    This post proves you know absolutely nothing about what is going on in SID. The bosses know what SID does, it doesn’t matter if anyone else does. Actually, that’s the way we prefer it, impressing you isn’t on our list of concerns. Thank You!
    Coming from an overtime whore like you?

Unregistered
    The writing alone tells it all 😂
    SID is a total joke and stats need to be pulled.
    This will identify the plenty who do nothing while the few carrie the weight. Plenty of Sgt’s doing nothing that need and should be monitored.

Unregistered

Prime example SD BKA Scumdrum

The writing alone tells it all 😂
    SID is a total joke and stats need to be pulled.
    This will identify the plenty who do nothing while the few carrie the weight. Plenty of Sgt’s doing nothing that need and should be monitored.
    Look at this worthless wasted space of a creature. What has he done to earn the do nothing job he or she has. He has been way over his head and counts on other detectives to do his job. “How can I manipulate the system today.”🤫

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast