Lt. Valdivia inciting condones Capital Riot - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Send the screenshot to bedpan or billy cocaine and let them handle it. Lol!
    None of these pendejos have the cojones to send the screenshot.

Unregistered
    None of these pendejos have the cojones to send the screenshot.
    He's nothing but another loud mouth racist.

Unregistered
    The constitution comes before law enforcement

Unregistered
    We see some of you are still believing “the media”

Really y’all supposed to have investor skills. But can’t figure out the media is one sided story tellers that are pushing a radical agenda

Unregistered
    We see some of you are still believing “the media”

Really y’all supposed to have investor skills. But can’t figure out the media is one sided story tellers that are pushing a radical agenda
    LT you are on here also spreading your racist crap? I might send that screenshot.

Unregistered
    Post the screenshot or it didn't happen!

Unregistered
    Sailor, I’m in the sauna. Meet me there. Bring the iodine baby oil. We’re dancing. You are a traitor. You want the eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny’s. I can deliver.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Post the screenshot or it didn't happen!
    No need to post it. Everyone in the Gun Gods telegram chat saw it. The group admin is Manny Gonzalez. Most of them on there are pro Trump and extremists. His exact words were:

"Its unfortunate but what happened at the capital needs to be only the beginning. These politicians are drunk on their power. Lockdowns. Mask mandates. Now the suppression of free speech and the attack on people only trying to protect their families. They need to get a sober reminder that the American people gave them that power and the American people will take it away."

Unregistered
    No need to post it. Everyone in the Gun Gods telegram chat saw it. The group admin is Manny Gonzalez. Most of them on there are pro Trump and extremists. His exact words were:

"Its unfortunate but what happened at the capital needs to be only the beginning. These politicians are drunk on their power. Lockdowns. Mask mandates. Now the suppression of free speech and the attack on people only trying to protect their families. They need to get a sober reminder that the American people gave them that power and the American people will take it away."
    I saw it too. He then went on to talk about putting people on Trumps Freedom Social Network. He's not that bright. He believes anything Trump says and probably would have raided the capital building with the rest of the idiots. I really lost respect for the guy with that statement. One of our brothers in blue was beat really bad and he says this should only be the beginning. But he was one of the biggest objectors to the Black Lives Matter protest. The admin for the group Manny is no different. I remember he degraded a black member of the group because he disagreed with his political views regarding BLM.

Unregistered
    None of what he wrote gave praise to the rioters. Val has always been a stand up guy and never hurt anyone. Ask anyone that works for him. He always looks out for people. If you have a problem with him you can always talk to him. But then again if you are posting anonymously you won’t walk up to him. You can tell by the rapid posts on this thread that it’s one guy fueling the flame and he knows exactly who he is....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast