+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Lt. Valdivia inciting condones Capital Riot

    A lieutenant of of police on telegram telling hundreds of officers that what happened at the capital should be only the beginning... is this guy for real? This is a law enforcement leader?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Papo go challenge him. Debate his statement. Dont come here like a roach to talk crap.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papo go challenge him. Debate his statement. Dont come here like a roach to talk crap.
    No cop should be condoning what happened at the capital or saying that this should be "only the beginning". Encouraging mutiny, and treason? A cop was dragged off his post and beaten while the crowd sang the national anthem. Are you serious? And this guy says there should be more of this?

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A lieutenant of of police on telegram telling hundreds of officers that what happened at the capital should be only the beginning... is this guy for real? This is a law enforcement leader?
    Buddy need to be smarter than that. He going to find himself on a no fly list like the rest of his homes if he keep talking reckless like that. Thats about the dumbest thing to do on a chat with cops... professional snitches. Don't let your president cost you your job and pension bruh!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    1-800-tell-fbi

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Ok

    This guy is a mongolico. He scrapped the bottom to become a LT and barely made it. He’s a legend in his own mind and can’t put together a thoughtful sentence much less lead a movement. He’s a brown trash bag. Stupid guy doesn’t realize trump and his kind would think of him as a second class idiot not one of them. I love it when stupid people support the very people that look to oppress and take advantage of them. 😂

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Maybe you should read or watch the news instead of playing I want to be a soldier games. The pentagon is arming the national guard amid information of an armed group surrounding the capital Inauguration Day. There’s also info out there about other locations.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe you should read or watch the news instead of playing I want to be a soldier games. The pentagon is arming the national guard amid information of an armed group surrounding the capital Inauguration Day. There’s also info out there about other locations.
    Thanks to idiots like this guy.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Send the screenshot to bedpan or billy cocaine and let them handle it. Lol!

  10. #10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •