Please take Bremer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Please take Bremer

This is a plea from everyone who has ever worked for Sgt. Bremer to who ever becomes chief of police. TAKE HER WITH YOU. Make her the admin Sergeant or the Director of the Band. If IA were to review bodycam they would see and hear how horrible she treats officers and civilians. And whats worse is that brass says "oh thats the way she is" like its a valid excuse. Its that justification that ends the careers of staff members.

Unregistered
    You are an idiot if you let her mistreat you. Put the bîtch in her place.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a plea from everyone who has ever worked for Sgt. Bremer to who ever becomes chief of police. TAKE HER WITH YOU. Make her the admin Sergeant or the Director of the Band. If IA were to review bodycam they would see and hear how horrible she treats officers and civilians. And whats worse is that brass says "oh thats the way she is" like its a valid excuse. Its that justification that ends the careers of staff members.
    I got a better one for you,I retired in 2019 after 27 years,my last week on the job she covered for my Sgt. (Northend) she was assigned to Southend.

She arrived on my scene 26 In progress which we All know GOA by the time I get there,she instructed me what signal to take to email her the report and Case# for the after action report.

Me knowing I had a week to retired 13-09 the call it is 2021 and she still waiting for the case # and blah blah.

Sorry to tell you Ms. Bremer you don’t tell a 27 year veteran how to handle HIS scene,try that with Rookies they don’t know any better.

You are a big time Loser! Incompetent

Hint Hint Bellemeade

Remember that morning you loser!

Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

FYI it was not a 26, 27 at the most.

Zeroooooooooo!

Another example of someone falling thru the Cracks should had never been a cop,better yet a Sgt. Not knowing her job description.

Unregistered
    She was an even worse officer asking for my Sgt because I didn't want to take her 39!!! Idiot take a seat and play your position!!!

Unregistered
    Worse Sgt to ever work under...

Unregistered
    Who in the Dept bang this thing. Heard a few.

Unregistered
    I have heard her tell officers to "go figure it out, im not your momma". That's the kind of leadership this place embraces. Eventually it will catch up with her. Like the original post says, i wish IA would review bodycams on her scenes.

Unregistered
    She would have never survived the female ofcs in the 80s, her ass would have been kicked in roll call.

Unregistered
    Dude, when she started she was stubby and bald. Now she did a hair transplant, wears those tarantula false lashes and wears more makeup than Kenya to cover her ugly face. Sit down ugly, you will never make it anywhere, only under the table.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude, when she started she was stubby and bald. Now she did a hair transplant, wears those tarantula false lashes and wears more makeup than Kenya to cover her ugly face. Sit down ugly, you will never make it anywhere, only under the table.
    I wanna know what app she use for her face. Anybody seen them selfies? That some next level shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast