Lt. Valdivia inciting condones Capital Riot - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The group is pointless and ran by a loser Manny Gonzalez. A bunch of redneck Trump supporters. Some are cool but you have to deal with the political views of idiots like Manny and Val. If you don't agree with them, it a problem. People just want to buy or sell their guns but dipshit Manny allows bigots like Val to mess it up. Also, fyi... most liberals earn more than Republicans. It's amazing how some of you cops are diehard Republicans and most of their policies benefit those way above you're income. Do some research idiot. You're definitely a silver badge loser who will remain in the same income bracket even with all your off duties.
    Lucky for me, I don’t care about how much money you make or I. I have plenty of money to spend on what I want and when I want. Your libtard ass may have more money but most of it will go to the crack head in overtown with the amount of taxes you cucks want to give up.

Unregistered
    Lucky for me, I don’t care about how much money you make or I. I have plenty of money to spend on what I want and when I want. Your libtard ass may have more money but most of it will go to the crack head in overtown with the amount of taxes you cucks want to give up.
    The taxes will only impact those who make over $400k a year idiot. Lol. Learn how to read bill proposals and legislative recommendations before you make stupid remarks that further show your lack of intelligence. You and I pay the same percentage of taxes. But you're not smart enough to know that. You're clearly one of the G.E.D. applicants with no brain that the city hired. Easily manipulated and swayed with faceless propaganda and catchy sayings. Libtard?...lol... thats comical. Coming from a kid who probably still lives at home with mommy and daddy. Go to your room junior and leave the conversation to the adults with brains and something of substance to say.

Unregistered
    So who got butthurt by the LT?? He’s never messed with anyone so clearly someone got their panties in a knot.
    And you aren’t man enough to say anything on the chat that shows your names. You have to post anonymous on this garbage site. Pendejos

Unregistered
    So who got butthurt by the LT?? He’s never messed with anyone so clearly someone got their panties in a knot.
    And you aren’t man enough to say anything on the chat that shows your names. You have to post anonymous on this garbage site. Pendejos
    Clearly you came on here because you make anonymous posts too, so shut the hell up....lol. post your name.

Unregistered
    Funny thought cactus nation had no snitches in it. Guess Javi was wrong

Unregistered

Bunch of pussies

You alllllllll are a bunch of pussies. You run to this website because you’re all scared of having real conversations and getting your mouths rearranged. You all are the reasons cops have bad names. You all are the reason we have the media in our business. Stop typing on telegram and Leo affairs you Neanderthals.

Unregistered
    You alllllllll are a bunch of pussies. You run to this website because you’re all scared of having real conversations and getting your mouths rearranged. You all are the reasons cops have bad names. You all are the reason we have the media in our business. Stop typing on telegram and Leo affairs you Neanderthals.
    Okay Matt we know you need to bully someone every day because your wife tells you what to do.

Unregistered
    This is a prime example of why this department will never prosper. Val is one of the very few that genuinely looks out for the guys that work for him. Takes care of his shift. Takes care of his RP. He even reached out to IA when the ALLAPATTAH guys were jammed up. Way more than the FOP did. And some cowardly little punk decides to bad mouth him?? Wow.
    Then you wonder why the staff in this place craps on you. You all deserve the LTs that make your lives miserable.

Unregistered
    Sailor, I like your style. Are you submarine airborne also?

Unregistered
    This is a prime example of why this department will never prosper. Val is one of the very few that genuinely looks out for the guys that work for him. Takes care of his shift. Takes care of his RP. He even reached out to IA when the ALLAPATTAH guys were jammed up. Way more than the FOP did. And some cowardly little punk decides to bad mouth him?? Wow.
    Then you wonder why the staff in this place craps on you. You all deserve the LTs that make your lives miserable.
    Yeah someone get rid of Delamillera. A real loser

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast