Lt. Valdivia inciting condones Capital Riot - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Stirring up the pot again i see. Cactus nation needs to be disbanded

Unregistered
    Valdivia can't encite a full sentence much less a riot. He is ROD...retired on duty. All he does is talk about how much money he makes in the drop. He has zero interest in this place or where its headed. He handles his day to day shift bull crap and goes home, and thats on a day he actually comes to work. Encite a riot....please pick on someone worthy.

Unregistered
    Sometimes, cops let there mouth over run their azz. Not really thinking it all out, some believe we have are own opinion and can state such. In truth, are opinions are limited, to such we don't embarrass the department or city, which is easy to do. Someone will always get offended, over what another say's. Especially in this place. If city hall, someone in the department or another in the community see they can get mileage over a statement, they will run with it for all it's worth.

Now, I'm not really a Trump fan but saying he told the nut jobs hanging around D.C. to do what they did, is beyond stupid. Everyone, has made dumbazz comments. Some could say like mine here ( I beat you too it) We all get worked up over things, that others don't understand.. D.C. is so afraid that if old man Trump is still alive and kicking. He would win again in 4 years. and it won't be business as usual for them. The only thing I see with those, that run for public office, is what CAN I GET OUT OF IT. Why anyone would want to put themselves out there, and everything you say or do. CNN, has a 40+ hour new cast on it. Specking of CNN, now that Trump is gone and all this impeachment stuff will fad away. What are they going to report on now? For 4 years 24-7 it was Trump, Trump, Trump.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sometimes, cops let there mouth over run their azz. Not really thinking it all out, some believe we have are own opinion and can state such. In truth, are opinions are limited, to such we don't embarrass the department or city, which is easy to do. Someone will always get offended, over what another say's. Especially in this place. If city hall, someone in the department or another in the community see they can get mileage over a statement, they will run with it for all it's worth.

Now, I'm not really a Trump fan but saying he told the nut jobs hanging around D.C. to do what they did, is beyond stupid. Everyone, has made dumbazz comments. Some could say like mine here ( I beat you too it) We all get worked up over things, that others don't understand.. D.C. is so afraid that if old man Trump is still alive and kicking. He would win again in 4 years. and it won't be business as usual for them. The only thing I see with those, that run for public office, is what CAN I GET OUT OF IT. Why anyone would want to put themselves out there, and everything you say or do. CNN, has a 40+ hour new cast on it. Specking of CNN, now that Trump is gone and all this impeachment stuff will fad away. What are they going to report on now? For 4 years 24-7 it was Trump, Trump, Trump.
    And it’s still Trump Trump Trump.

Unregistered
    Post his telegram post of the riot.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345