+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Proof the media is reading your posts

    https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b63642b6ffeb0c

    For your own sake, act like professionals and it wouldn’t hurt if you stopped believing conspiracy theories.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You get what you pay for ....... keep ranting and pushing the defund the police 🤷🏻*♂️

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Defund them all.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The media can kiss my arse.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The media can kiss my arse.
    What kind of dork writes arse in all his posts.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b63642b6ffeb0c

    For your own sake, act like professionals and it wouldn’t hurt if you stopped believing conspiracy theories.
    This is bad. This is how the media pairs with our local elected officials to claim that we are rotten to the core and not worth our pay, our benefits, our contracts, and all the things we have fought so hard for. Stop giving in to these extremist right wing bullshit factories!! Our futures depend on it!!

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is bad. This is how the media pairs with our local elected officials to claim that we are rotten to the core and not worth our pay, our benefits, our contracts, and all the things we have fought so hard for. Stop giving in to these extremist right wing bullshit factories!! Our futures depend on it!!
    No, it's all the killings protected under qualified immunity, which make you not worth your pay and perks.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, it's all the killings protected under qualified immunity, which make you not worth your pay and perks.
    It’s easy don’t resist and do as you’re asked.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s easy don’t resist and do as you’re asked.
    Give up qualified immunity and stop murdering civil, easy-peasy.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Give up qualified immunity and stop murdering civil, easy-peasy.
    It’s easy don’t resist and do as you’re asked.
    Give up qualified immunity and stop murdering *civilians, easy-peasy.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •