Washington Capital Building Incident - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    lol. you stupid ignorant cracker!! Although you may be receiving your retirement pension, it is never too late to die. My sister would never mess around walking or riding with your limp **** ass!! Good night. I will talk to you in the morning... Try not to molest your kids...since I am guessing your small **** has gotten hard!!
    Its great how you use racial slurs. Not once have I used a one. And you took an oath! Yet your a racist loser. I'm done with your sister tonight. You want to pick her up or you gonna call an Uber? Keep paying into the pension you dumb Fu@k. Now go answer another call you POS. When you get home and realize you are nothing and have nothing, just remember that's all you will ever have.

Unregistered
    Its great how you use racial slurs. Not once have I used a one. And you took an oath! Yet your a racist loser. I'm done with your sister tonight. You want to pick her up or you gonna call an Uber? Keep paying into the pension you dumb Fu@k. Now go answer another call you POS. When you get home and realize you are nothing and have nothing, just remember that's all you will ever have.
    okay, I was going to apologize for calling you a cracker, but now you made me mad!!! LOL.

Unregistered
    Damn grow up people this is disgusting

Unregistered
    Another PATRIOT?

Unregistered
    Another unarmed black male killed in Seattle by a group of white cops. When will this stop.

Unregistered
    Another unarmed black male killed in Seattle by a group of white cops. When will this stop.
    Damn, another black male killed by another black male all over the country. When will this stop.

Unregistered
    Damn, another black male killed by another black male all over the country. When will this stop.
    When?Where?

Unregistered
    Uhm, one was black

Unregistered
    When?Where?
    Every day anywhere in America. Don't be ignorant!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Their aim isn't as good as their reproductive prowess. Don't get your hopes up

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast