Washington Capital Building Incident - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sorry but I don't have to worry about the repo man or a foreclosure for I'm not a piece of shit and work along side you. You may have me confused with the other half of the conversation since I don't condone violence in communities especially my own by burning down stores and looting others to show how oppressed I am by running out of the Nike store with bags of stolen shoes to really show how the government owes me...
    On the other hand I am educated enough to know that the election wasn't stolen.
    I also dont condone violence in communities especially my own by breaking into a federal building, smashing windows, stealing laptops (to sell to enemies), kicking in doors, throwing the american flag at OFFICERS, and hitting a officer with a fire extinguisher (he later died) all because of a perceived stolen election that upset me soooooooooooo much.

Unregistered
    How about the blacks that were destroying the black community that was trying to support you and pull you from poverty... blacks burning down black mom and pop businesses all over the news... you guys (ignorant ones that want handouts and scream oppression) are animals yet ones cut from the same cloth can make something of themselves and better themselves and others... you are a sad excuse and a waist of air. I'm sorry your conversation led to whites being rapists, again showing how uneducated you can be when you can't prove facts and speak the truth. Goodbye.
    Spoken like a true patriot!!!!

Unregistered
    What is sad about all this shit you are all posting? You all claim to be educated cops! Some of you may be cops, some of you may be educated. But, the ruling on the stands as called, None of you are Educated Cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    What is sad about all this shit you are all posting? You all claim to be educated cops! Some of you may be cops, some of you may be educated. But, the ruling on the stands as called, None of you are Educated Cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    On the other hand one can be the prez of the greatest country on the planet and act the same way.

what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Unregistered
    How about the blacks that were destroying the black community that was trying to support you and pull you from poverty... blacks burning down black mom and pop businesses all over the news... you guys (ignorant ones that want handouts and scream oppression) are animals yet ones cut from the same cloth can make something of themselves and better themselves and others... you are a sad excuse and a waist of air. I'm sorry your conversation led to whites being rapists, again showing how uneducated you can be when you can't prove facts and speak the truth. Goodbye.

All you have to do is look at the FDLE website and 95% of those on the sexual predator list are pink toes!!!

Unregistered
    All you have to do is look at the FDLE website and 95% of those on the sexual predator list are pink toes!!!
    Are you upset that your family is the other 5% or you do not have more representation?

Unregistered
    Are you upset that your family is the other 5% or you do not have more representation?
    No the other 5% is your **** sucking mother, but I guess I should have included her now you have a white population totaling 100% that's no good

Unregistered
    No the other 5% is your **** sucking mother, but I guess I should have included her now you have a white population totaling 100% that's no good
    I feel you're upset because my grandfather owned your grandfather, that's no good

Unregistered
    I feel you're upset because my grandfather owned your grandfather, that's no good
    Could have..but your pappy was a cuckold..My grandfather used to fukc your grandmother out back in the shed where my grandfather used to sleep. Then take home the results to your pappy!!!!!

Unregistered
    Said like a true Patriot.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast