Washington Capital Building Incident - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's the matter. You are scared. In reality you are just my Biatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No you child molesting **** sucker... your sister and your mother is your *****. Another trait that white man is known for all over the world is raping anyone and everyone that you guys manage to put your hands on. My mother always warned me to stay away from you guys for this sole reason!!!

Unregistered
    Wow, you lose. That's all you got. Inaccurate. Enjoy your sad life.

Unregistered
    Wow, you lose. That's all you got. Inaccurate. Enjoy your sad life.
    lol. I see that I got the best of you now that I am speaking the truth....You are ready to say good bye!!! Good bye you **** sucking child molester

Unregistered
    lol. I see that I got the best of you now that I am speaking the truth....You are ready to say good bye!!! Good bye you **** sucking child molester
    How about the blacks that were destroying the black community that was trying to support you and pull you from poverty... blacks burning down black mom and pop businesses all over the news... you guys (ignorant ones that want handouts and scream oppression) are animals yet ones cut from the same cloth can make something of themselves and better themselves and others... you are a sad excuse and a waist of air. I'm sorry your conversation led to whites being rapists, again showing how uneducated you can be when you can't prove facts and speak the truth. Goodbye.

Unregistered
    How about the blacks that were destroying the black community that was trying to support you and pull you from poverty... blacks burning down black mom and pop businesses all over the news... you guys (ignorant ones that want handouts and scream oppression) are animals yet ones cut from the same cloth can make something of themselves and better themselves and others... you are a sad excuse and a waist of air. I'm sorry your conversation led to whites being rapists, again showing how uneducated you can be when you can't prove facts and speak the truth. Goodbye.
    So you equate domestic terrorism with burning so called businesses? Are you trying to make something of yourself, since you are cut from the same "cloth" as the domestic terrorists that stormed the Capital?

Unregistered
    So you equate domestic terrorism with burning so called businesses? Are you trying to make something of yourself, since you are cut from the same "cloth" as the domestic terrorists that stormed the Capital?
    Their point was that you are an uneducated racist piece of shit. You condone mob violence and destruction as long as it benefits you. Do us all a favor and walk in front of a moving bus!

Unregistered
    Their point was that you are an uneducated racist piece of shit. You condone mob violence and destruction as long as it benefits you. Do us all a favor and walk in front of a moving bus!
    Yes, Thank you... I thought what I said was pretty clear but apparently I spoke too many facts and truths and confused them.... you know what they say, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck then it's probably a duck.

Unregistered
    Yes, Thank you... I thought what I said was pretty clear but apparently I spoke too many facts and truths and confused them.... you know what they say, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck then it's probably a duck.
    So you walk and talk like a duck but are just a piece of shit. Enjoy your stimulus money and pay your child support. You are nothing and that's all you will ever be. Repo man on the way, foreclosure inevitable, but spend your stimulus check wisely. Oh, and you just are a Biatch.

Unregistered
    So you walk and talk like a duck but are just a piece of shit. Enjoy your stimulus money and pay your child support. You are nothing and that's all you will ever be. Repo man on the way, foreclosure inevitable, but spend your stimulus check wisely. Oh, and you just are a Biatch.
    I'm sorry but I don't have to worry about the repo man or a foreclosure for I'm not a piece of shit and work along side you. You may have me confused with the other half of the conversation since I don't condone violence in communities especially my own by burning down stores and looting others to show how oppressed I am by running out of the Nike store with bags of stolen shoes to really show how the government owes me...

Unregistered
    Ewww my fellow hodges grad..Is that how you interpreted it? Seems like your uneducated azz also believed that the election was stolen (lol). Condone mob violence...Dont think so PATRIOT...Were you in DC in January? LOL.

Patriot patriot patriot..

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast