Washington Capital Building Incident - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Oppress the black man" lmfao.... the African America community always wants handouts saying poor me the "white man owes me" wasn't it the Africans that sold their own people for the trading of guns and textiles?.... amazing what you learn when you crack open a history book... oh wait, y'all want to burn and erase history like in never happened... grow up and move on, it never effected you personally and in this life it's what you make of it.
    Forget about 911 when you guys were getting dropped out of the sky....BUT no you guys are still fighting the Arabs for bombing your sorry ass. You are absolutely right slavey is old, let just focus on you guys pitching a fit because your are losing control of YOUR country that you stole!!!

Unregistered
    Amen, marching for oppression... yeah right burning down your community and businesses isn't a "movement" it's just destroying the towns and showing that you're no different than animals
    That shit you are talking about does not matter. We don't own shit, so we get great joy out of burning down your shit!!!
    The white man is well known all over the world for burning shit down when he does not get his way, so we are only doing what you guys have been doing for 400 hundred years. NEXT

Unregistered
    So out of those 30 that were killed does that include the victims killed by so called PEACEFUL, LAW ABIDING, PURE, INNOCENT AND HONEST tRUMP supporters? AKA pATRIOTS

Unregistered
    That shit you are talking about does not matter. We don't own shit, so we get great joy out of burning down your shit!!!
    The white man is well known all over the world for burning shit down when he does not get his way, so we are only doing what you guys have been doing for 400 hundred years. NEXT
    Typical response from the classic reverse racist. So what your ignorant mouth is spewing is that it is alright for anyone to burn down everything? Not surprised. I really hope your not a police officer.

Unregistered
    Typical response from the classic reverse racist. So what your ignorant mouth is spewing is that it is alright for anyone to burn down everything? Not surprised. I really hope your not a police officer.
    lol. absolutely that what I am saying!!!

Unregistered
    lol. absolutely that what I am saying!!!
    Try putting a complete sentence together. You are already a POS, and just making yourself look worse.

Unregistered
    Try putting a complete sentence together. You are already a POS, and just making yourself look worse.
    Obviously, you comprehended enough of my sentence to respond . You are a spineless, worthless coward. Let's get back to the original topic at hand!!!

Unregistered
    Obviously, you comprehended enough of my sentence to respond . You are a spineless, worthless coward. Let's get back to the original topic at hand!!!
    Well obviously you support violent action. I would be more than willing to show your uneducated POS self how much of a coward I am. But you will just stay hidden on the keyboard. Good luck in life you Fu@king loser!!!! Just remember, what you have now is all you will ever have and who you are now is all you will ever be. Not a whole lot in either category.

Unregistered
    Well obviously you support violent action. I would be more than willing to show your uneducated POS self how much of a coward I am. But you will just stay hidden on the keyboard. Good luck in life you Fu@king loser!!!! Just remember, what you have now is all you will ever have and who you are now is all you will ever be. Not a whole lot in either category.
    lol. of course, I support violent crime but only when whites are the victim. I will be watching television this upcoming Wednesday, just too see how violence, and cowardly your white brothers really are- Your entire race is a joke and stop bothering me. You dirty pink toe

Unregistered
    lol. of course, I support violent crime but only when whites are the victim. I will be watching television this upcoming Wednesday, just too see how violence, and cowardly your white brothers really are- Your entire race is a joke and stop bothering me. You dirty pink toe
    What's the matter. You are scared. In reality you are just my Biatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast