Washington Capital Building Incident - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    lol. you republicans got exactly what you deserve, so busy trying to oppress the black man, but it was the white man that pull off a home invasion (enter into your house and made you lie facedown) I have been laughing my ass off for an entire week!!!!

You guys would never imagine the conversation and laughter in the black community. Thanks!!!!
    "Oppress the black man" lmfao.... the African America community always wants handouts saying poor me the "white man owes me" wasn't it the Africans that sold their own people for the trading of guns and textiles?.... amazing what you learn when you crack open a history book... oh wait, y'all want to burn and erase history like in never happened... grow up and move on, it never effected you personally and in this life it's what you make of it.

Unregistered
    "Oppress the black man" lmfao.... the African America community always wants handouts saying poor me the "white man owes me" wasn't it the Africans that sold their own people for the trading of guns and textiles?.... amazing what you learn when you crack open a history book... oh wait, y'all want to burn and erase history like in never happened... grow up and move on, it never effected you personally and in this life it's what you make of it.
    No my friend......Crack Open a book? What handouts do blacks want? Maybe you need to crack Open a book and see who really gets the free handouts. I think that you will be surprised or Better yet in denial...

chance history??? Who has really changed history? And you bretheren are still trying to change history. Remember the failed coup attempt in Washington by the terrorists aka PATRIOTS. Even murdered an officer!!

tRUMP 2020.....NEVER. BIATCH

Unregistered
    No my friend......Crack Open a book? What handouts do blacks want? Maybe you need to crack Open a book and see who really gets the free handouts. I think that you will be surprised or Better yet in denial...

chance history??? Who has really changed history? And you bretheren are still trying to change history. Remember the failed coup attempt in Washington by the terrorists aka PATRIOTS. Even murdered an officer!!

What happened at the Capital Building was not done by "Patriots" but a group of thug, anarchist domestic terrorists. But let's not forget what the Black Lives Matter Movement has been doing for months. And this movement involved people of all races. Burning cities to the ground, rioting and looting, and attempting to do physical harm to the police.

Unregistered

I'm not your friend and I'm not your brethren... and if you're going to quote my response at least don't put words in my mouth. I never said change history, because you can't change it no one ever has but the Black Lives Matter movement sure made a good attempt to "erase" history. And I'm not in denial, but handouts... I don't see many whites living off the government as their baby daddy while they keep having kids with random guys to claim more dependents on their tax's at the end of the year and now a bigger stimulus check..... I've never seen more people milk the unemployment system because it's easier for you and I to pay them to stay home than it is to go find a job. Hell why would they want a job when unemployment pays $600 a week... now I'm not saying they are literally the only ones on the system like that but goddamn do they run that system into the ground.

Unregistered
    What happened at the Capital Building was not done by "Patriots" but a group of thug, anarchist domestic terrorists. But let's not forget what the Black Lives Matter Movement has been doing for months. And this movement involved people of all races. Burning cities to the ground, rioting and looting, and attempting to do physical harm to the police.
    Amen, marching for oppression... yeah right burning down your community and businesses isn't a "movement" it's just destroying the towns and showing that you're no different than animals

Unregistered
    Tyrell: Yo Lil Dog. You hear the police gunned down Big Git.

Lil Dog: Who is Big Git?

Tyrell: I don't know. But you know what this means.

Lii Dog: I sure do. It means free liquor, free Adidas and Nike shoes. And I can only hope there is a Best Buy along our route of destruction because I could use the new Xbox. The Xbox I got during our last peaceful march is played out! You think we can destroy and flip over more police cars than last time?

Tyrell: Oh you know it!!!

Unregistered

Lii Dog: I sure do. It means free liquor, free Adidas and Nike shoes. And I can only hope there is a Best Buy along our route of destruction because I could use the new Xbox. The Xbox I got during our last peaceful march is played out! You think we can destroy and flip over more police cars than last time?

Homer: lits go take r rites baks..All dem peoples on tha left steel da election from tRUMP. He won de election an day stowl it from hi.

Bart: Yuz is wight we gon March on de capital. we gon gits free envelopes, stacionary an a mantle. He he we is gon paints ow fase as a colowed man so dey thank we wus bwak.

Typical tRUMP supporter..Uneducated trash

Unregistered

Did these PEACEFUL protesters kill anybody?

I will answer for you......NO...

Rather take shoes than a cops life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Did these PEACEFUL protesters kill anybody?

I will answer for you......NO...

Rather take shoes than a cops life!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There were 30 people killed during all the "Peaceful" demonstrations.

Unregistered
    There were 30 people killed during all the "Peaceful" demonstrations.

Lol...30? Where did you get that info from? Let me guess, the same malcontents that said the election was stolen (lollollollol).

Now if there were 30 people killed were there any officers among the 30 victims? ( crickets chirping while YOU wait). I bet you will make up your own stats.

But I guess the demonstration by the PATRIOTS was peaceful

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast