Washington Capital Building Incident
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Washington Capital Building Incident

If Sgt. JG was the commander in charge of the Capital Building. The incident would have never happended, She would have planned accordingly.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Sgt. JG was the commander in charge of the Capital Building. The incident would have never happended, She would have planned accordingly.
    Anyone check her GPS? Hell she may have been there... oh wait she's not held to the same standard, I forgot were not like every other agency

Unregistered
    Cmon man... You do know that a brother in blue was killed bye one of the thugs aka.PATRIOTS.
    I dont think the people in Dunbar are one this level of thuggery.
    These thugs are the typical tRUMP supporter.

Unregistered
    Anyone check her GPS? Hell she may have been there... oh wait she's not held to the same standard, I forgot were not like every other agency
    If your so concerned about her gps why don’t you go make a complaint wi the PSB? Oh right cause you can’t hide like you do on here

Unregistered
    JG was there. If you listen carefully you can hear her on the radio letting people know lunch is ready like she does during a hurricane.

Unregistered
    If she was There, then I am sure some of you closeted racists were there!! Nothing like a true PATRIOT lol...
    We have the Easter Parade thugs and now we have to deal with the PATRIOT thugs..A never Redding battle

Unregistered
    So what would her plan of action have been? pushing around an old lady in a wheel chair armed with a AK47 near the Capital entrance.

Unregistered
    Good luck making a complaint against a supervisor, if it's being talked about here I am sure admin is aware and just choose to ignore it, just like everything else through the years

Unregistered
    Good luck making a complaint against a supervisor, if it's being talked about here I am sure admin is aware and just choose to ignore it, just like everything else through the years
    lol. you republicans got exactly what you deserve, so busy trying to oppress the black man, but it was the white man that pull off a home invasion (enter into your house and made you lie facedown) I have been laughing my ass off for an entire week!!!!

You guys would never imagine the conversation and laughter in the black community. Thanks!!!!

Unregistered
    Bye the way who are the real thugs and monkeys now!!!

You sorry crazy mother****er climbing buildings!!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast