Cactus Nation became Cactus Salad

Unregistered

Cactus Nation became Cactus Salad

Once again you lost because once again the membership spoke loud and clear and we don’t want corrupt cops in charges of our Union, Ortiz lost about 120 votes of members who realized what a POS he truly is, Lugo the puppet got ate by Felix, you guys were talking so much crap and none of you *******s won any position. Lugo is the biggest Loser of all, this clown will even lose against himself if he decides to run SOLO 🤣, retarted looking clown. I am very happy Ortiz and Pluto got defeated! PBA this Nutz by the way you sore Losers, you want to bring the PBA now as a pay back to screw the brothers and sisters because you lost and know you ain’t coming back so you want all the members to get screwed, Fak you AH!

Unregistered
    Not even one of their “Cactus candidates” won lol Flawless victory. Ortiz and Lugo are a Joke.

Unregistered
    If you want to be dirty go somewhere else. We had enough of bad corrupt cops. We are here to serve others not the other way around and if you don't like it I'm sure their a long line of people dying to take your place.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you want to be dirty go somewhere else. We had enough of bad corrupt cops. We are here to serve others not the other way around and if you don't like it I'm sure their a long line of people dying to take your place.
    You are correct 100%

Unregistered
    That may be true, but then why did morales get promoted? Dirty cop.. and his past along with present surroundings. Explain that. Corruption starts at the top

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That may be true, but then why did morales get promoted? Dirty cop.. and his past along with present surroundings. Explain that. Corruption starts at the top
    Oh the list is long
    Al Cotera - River Cop
    Donald Warshaw - thief
    John Timoney - Drunk
    Manny Orosa - beating suspect to death
    ruldolfo Llaned - sexaul of minor human trafficking offender
    Jorge Colina - thief / actor

Unregistered
    I laughed so hard when I heard this Cactus gang actually had members

Look up Cactus Lounge on biscayne Blvd back in the day!!! Lol you morons