Be prepared Javi Supporters Joe Soros and the rainbow teaming coming after you
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Be prepared Javi Supporters Joe Soros and the rainbow teaming coming after you

Earlier tonight the main players were overheard planning an attack of those that supported Javi and Lugo. The are following the democratic’s plan to get rid of the Republicans who opposed them.

Unregistered
    Ortiz is more like Adam Schiff pencil neck lying sack of Chit!!! This guy is like a dirty politician two face Liar!!! I am glad Ortiz lost!!!!!

Unregistered
    Be prepared one and all that voted for Ortiz or Lugo they have the list of those voters and are in the process of cross referencing who voted for them and didn’t support the rainbow team.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Be prepared one and all that voted for Ortiz or Lugo they have the list of those voters and are in the process of cross referencing who voted for them and didn’t support the rainbow team.
    Quit the bullshit. There is no list of who voted for who. That's why this is the way to hold an election. No stuffing the wooden box. Private vote without intimidation.

Unregistered
    Javi I know who has the list on you and Sergio diaz can't help.u.

Unregistered
    Isn't Sergio d back at the sao?

Unregistered
    Quit the bullshit. There is no list of who voted for who. That's why this is the way to hold an election. No stuffing the wooden box. Private vote without intimidation.
    You all are going to be in for a surprise then.

Unregistered
    You all are going to be in for a surprise then.
    Liar liar lmao. There is no list saying who voted for who. If there was Ortiz you’d come after me for betraying you three times already

Unregistered
    Oh you fools. Those of you that voted via the city email. You haven’t figured it out. It’s not a list. It’s better. Let’s see who voted and for who.

Unregistered
    Oh you fools. Those of you that voted via the city email. You haven’t figured it out. It’s not a list. It’s better. Let’s see who voted and for who.
    Yes , i can't wait for that to happened so i can sue the city and flop for voter political retaliation per florida state statute ,my lawyer will get your IP address your a material witness with inside information and making public threats of intimidation against people that exercises their constitutional rights

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast