+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Be prepared Javi Supporters Joe Soros and the rainbow teaming coming after you

    Earlier tonight the main players were overheard planning an attack of those that supported Javi and Lugo. The are following the democraticís plan to get rid of the Republicans who opposed them.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Ortiz is more like Adam Schiff pencil neck lying sack of Chit!!! This guy is like a dirty politician two face Liar!!! I am glad Ortiz lost!!!!!

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Be prepared one and all that voted for Ortiz or Lugo they have the list of those voters and are in the process of cross referencing who voted for them and didnít support the rainbow team.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Be prepared one and all that voted for Ortiz or Lugo they have the list of those voters and are in the process of cross referencing who voted for them and didnít support the rainbow team.
    Quit the bullshit. There is no list of who voted for who. That's why this is the way to hold an election. No stuffing the wooden box. Private vote without intimidation.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Be prepared one and all that voted for Ortiz or Lugo they have the list of those voters and are in the process of cross referencing who voted for them and didnít support the rainbow team.
    Javi I know who has the list on you and Sergio diaz can't help.u.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Isn't Sergio d back at the sao?

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quit the bullshit. There is no list of who voted for who. That's why this is the way to hold an election. No stuffing the wooden box. Private vote without intimidation.
    You all are going to be in for a surprise then.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You all are going to be in for a surprise then.
    Liar liar lmao. There is no list saying who voted for who. If there was Ortiz youíd come after me for betraying you three times already

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Oh you fools. Those of you that voted via the city email. You havenít figured it out. Itís not a list. Itís better. Letís see who voted and for who.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh you fools. Those of you that voted via the city email. You havenít figured it out. Itís not a list. Itís better. Letís see who voted and for who.
    Yes , i can't wait for that to happened so i can sue the city and flop for voter political retaliation per florida state statute ,my lawyer will get your IP address your a material witness with inside information and making public threats of intimidation against people that exercises their constitutional rights

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •