Chitty's True Feelings come out
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Chitty's True Feelings come out

The Sheriff's true colors finally coming out. Responding to citizens in a degrading and condescending tone, straight disrespect. The same thing he would discipline Deputies for he does himself. Telling a voter to stick her vote up her ass?
    Chastise her about being a Trump supporter in an arrogant and tone of total disdain? Wow, just amazing that he is the "leader" (cough) of an organization that is supposed to be impartial and professional. If a Deputy said those things they would be IA'd and called to the carpet for professionalism. Proves all along that he became a "Republican" only to win the votes in a county that is known to be primarily conservative. Way to go hypocrite.

Unregistered
    You cannot spell hypocrite without chity.

Unregistered
    Good Point. So true. Don't worry he will tell you how great he is......and then tell you that you are a "scumbag"....

Unregistered
    Chitwood is a disgrace

Unregistered
    Can't say disgrace without thinking about him....Isn't his picture next to the definition?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Sheriff's true colors finally coming out. Responding to citizens in a degrading and condescending tone, straight disrespect. The same thing he would discipline Deputies for he does himself. Telling a voter to stick her vote up her ass?
    Chastise her about being a Trump supporter in an arrogant and tone of total disdain? Wow, just amazing that he is the "leader" (cough) of an organization that is supposed to be impartial and professional. If a Deputy said those things they would be IA'd and called to the carpet for professionalism. Proves all along that he became a "Republican" only to win the votes in a county that is known to be primarily conservative. Way to go hypocrite.
    So are you saying you support what went on at The Capitol last week? Thats what his post was all about, denouncing an insurrection and those who supported it. I'm a Republican and I would tell any Republican who supported a violent seige on our nation's capital to shove it up their ass!
    And Chitwood never ran as a Republican or a Democrat, he was always NPA, which is how all elected judges and LEO should run, as they are supposed to be unbiased.

Unregistered
    So are you saying you support what went on at The Capitol last week? Thats what his post was all about, denouncing an insurrection and those who supported it. I'm a Republican and I would tell any Republican who supported a violent seige on our nation's capital to shove it up their ass!
    And Chitwood never ran as a Republican or a Democrat, he was always NPA, which is how all elected judges and LEO should run, as they are supposed to be unbiased.
    Democrats stole the election. Trump was robbed.

Unregistered
    Didn't say I supported or opposed that. What I said was it is hypocritical of a Sheriff to talk to a citizen like that when he would discipline a deputy for doing it. If you are a citizen of Volusia don't you expect your elected officials to be held to a higher standard or are you being a hypocrite as well. This is not about what happened, this is about an elected official that represents Law Enforcement to tell a citizen to stick a vote up her ass. Professional for the Chief Law Enforcement officer? He violated policy and the county's merit rules, but since he is elected he can do what he wants. I guess that's OK ? Don't twist the issue.

Unregistered
    Didn't say I supported or opposed that. What I said was it is hypocritical of a Sheriff to talk to a citizen like that when he would discipline a deputy for doing it. If you are a citizen of Volusia don't you expect your elected officials to be held to a higher standard or are you being a hypocrite as well. This is not about what happened, this is about an elected official that represents Law Enforcement to tell a citizen to stick a vote up her ass. Professional for the Chief Law Enforcement officer? He violated policy and the county's merit rules, but since he is elected he can do what he wants. I guess that's OK ? Don't twist the issue.
    It was also hypocritical for a self proclaimed "law and order" president to send an angry mob to the capital to carry out violence, mayhem, and murder. Don't forget a Capital Hill police officer was killed by this mob. All Chitwood was doing was exposing an even bigger hypocrisy. And officers being killed in ths line of duty is near and dear to the Sheriff's heart, but you can't see that through your hatred of him. And yes, elected officials pay the price for their words and actions at the ballot box. The question is, will there still be nobody up to the challenge of running against Chitwood in four years? If you think that Chitwood was out of line for telling somebody who supported an attack on our democracy to shove her vote up her ass, then ride your little bike to the courthouse or the Supervisor or Elections office tomorrow and start the process of a recall vote. And be sure to let us know how that works out!

Unregistered
    I am glad that the bleeding heart liberal chitwood cursed out a regular citizen. He is ensuring he will never hold any state or national office.

He is a hypocrite

The democrats stole the election

MAGA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast