Crazy scum

Thread: Crazy scum

Unregistered

Crazy scum

I hope that scum that killed the Cpl gets the needle or rides the lightning. I am sick and tired of these crazy people this government insists on us risking our lives babysitting. This death, school shootings, and many others injured is a direct result of this state getting rid institutionalization. Everybody wants to blame the AR-15, guns, knives, cops, and so on, while this state stands there in the background hiding from the fact that there should be long term and even permanent housing institutions, asylums, for these people that we are forced to Baker Act over and over and over and over again. Only to be blamed later when they hurt us or people. Shame on you Florida. And I’m not talking treatment. I’m talking housing. Lock them up and get them off our streets. Once treatment doesn’t work, lock them up. Like we used to do long ago. Their own families want the same thing because they are the first ones to call us and the first one to ask, “What are they going to do to fix this person for free”. There is no “they” and there is no “fix”. It’s ip to the person. When they can’t respond to treatment or refuse to, LOCK THEM UP. FOREVER.

Now this slime will claim insanity and due to his behavior, I’m sure he will get a slap on the write. Should have been locked up long ago.

Funny how bleeding heart liberals want non institutionalization except for when it’s one of their family members that are crazy and dangerous. They they yell at us and complain about how every time that person gets Baker Act’ed, they are released hours later.

THIS STATE HAS FAILED US AND THE CITIZENS.

They are not “consumers”, they are dangerous crazy people.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope that scum that killed the Cpl gets the needle or rides the lightning. I am sick and tired of these crazy people this government insists on us risking our lives babysitting. This death, school shootings, and many others injured is a direct result of this state getting rid institutionalization. Everybody wants to blame the AR-15, guns, knives, cops, and so on, while this state stands there in the background hiding from the fact that there should be long term and even permanent housing institutions, asylums, for these people that we are forced to Baker Act over and over and over and over again. Only to be blamed later when they hurt us or people. Shame on you Florida. And I’m not talking treatment. I’m talking housing. Lock them up and get them off our streets. Once treatment doesn’t work, lock them up. Like we used to do long ago. Their own families want the same thing because they are the first ones to call us and the first one to ask, “What are they going to do to fix this person for free”. There is no “they” and there is no “fix”. It’s ip to the person. When they can’t respond to treatment or refuse to, LOCK THEM UP. FOREVER.

Now this slime will claim insanity and due to his behavior, I’m sure he will get a slap on the write. Should have been locked up long ago.

Funny how bleeding heart liberals want non institutionalization except for when it’s one of their family members that are crazy and dangerous. They they yell at us and complain about how every time that person gets Baker Act’ed, they are released hours later.

THIS STATE HAS FAILED US AND THE CITIZENS.

They are not “consumers”, they are dangerous crazy people.
    Agreed 100. I have a sig20 family member and he has become more dangerous to those that love him the most. He needs to be locked up long term or forever.