To all you liberal communists, take your Pan African flag and stick it. - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are drinking is the same As You’re drinking. You could say your kool aid is making you stupid.
    I came from a good school and not from a homestead backwood type.
    You are correct! You’re correct!

Your is a possessive adjective. It is always followed by a noun in a sentence. ALWAYS followed by a noun. “Drinking is not a noun.

You’re is a contraction of two words, “you” and “are.” Contractions can be easily recognized by the apostrophe.

Unregistered
    Hello liberal communists, yes you, who come here to cry rivers about how the government does not give you free healthcare, college loans, free housing, $15 minimum wages and free marijuana.
    You spent the last ten months with your BLM and Antifa anarchist buddies burning businesses owned by hard working Americans, destroying government properties and taking your ill-conceived violence against statues and public places.
    Now you are riding a crest and feeling brutalized by a small group of knuckleheads who acted just as bad as you by assaulting our Capitol building.
    Know this liberal communists, our country was founded by working citizens of every race and creed. We believe in God, country and family and your dreadlocks, nose rings and shoddy appearance makes us quiver. You will never institutionalize your communist platform in America. We will continue to love our history, our founding fathers and the great Americans who have given their sweat and blood to make our country great. Take your flake crying gripes elsewhere because working people don’t care- about your communist ways only slugs depending on government handouts do. And last but not least Old Glory will always be our flag, so take your Pan African flag and stick it. You are not Americans, you are only traitors.
    I agree, that Pan African flag is a symbol of hate. It shows up at every event our American flag is being desecrated. It is usually flown by uneducated anarchists long on violence and short on patriotism.

Unregistered
    Hello liberal communists, yes you, who come here to cry rivers about how the government does not give you free healthcare, college loans, free housing, $15 minimum wages and free marijuana.
    You spent the last ten months with your BLM and Antifa anarchist buddies burning businesses owned by hard working Americans, destroying government properties and taking your ill-conceived violence against statues and public places.
    Now you are riding a crest and feeling brutalized by a small group of knuckleheads who acted just as bad as you by assaulting our Capitol building.
    Know this liberal communists, our country was founded by working citizens of every race and creed. We believe in God, country and family and your dreadlocks, nose rings and shoddy appearance makes us quiver. You will never institutionalize your communist platform in America. We will continue to love our history, our founding fathers and the great Americans who have given their sweat and blood to make our country great. Take your flake crying gripes elsewhere because working people don’t care- about your communist ways only slugs depending on government handouts do. And last but not least Old Glory will always be our flag, so take your Pan African flag and stick it. You are not Americans, you are only traitors.
    Can we also add that ugly and despicable Cuban Flag reference Communism. Can you stop the Cuban Priest from worshipping Santeria which are African Gods and Black Magic.

Being selective is a hidden police tactic. Can you all just try to stop bashing each other on this site and work out your racial differences. Can you all become real police officers and serve all of your community.

Democrats or Republicans: News flash is that the Civil War ended well over 137 years ago. If I'm not mistaken the Yankees beat the shit out of the Rebels.

The Blue Coats won and the Red Coats lost. Yet some rusty red neck decided to march on our Capitol break in illegally and hold up a racist Confederate Flag.

If you ever travel to the police Olympics remember one thing, pass Davie and Cooper City Florida anything north of that and you are all Mexicans to most white people.

So just go to work and back up your fellow officer. Stop the hate and please find a wife or husband and enjoy your pathetic lives.

Blue Lives Matter!!!!!

Unregistered
    Well said by original poster 👏👏👏
    Unfortunately no one will be able to get through to these communist liberals. Remember they are “ENTITLED”

They are about themselves and their pity party (poor offended me !)

Get over it an become a productive part of society and a free country that offers more opportunities than any other place on this planet

🇺🇸

Unregistered
    Can we also add that ugly and despicable Cuban Flag reference Communism. Can you stop the Cuban Priest from worshipping Santeria which are African Gods and Black Magic.

Being selective is a hidden police tactic. Can you all just try to stop bashing each other on this site and work out your racial differences. Can you all become real police officers and serve all of your community.

Democrats or Republicans: News flash is that the Civil War ended well over 137 years ago. If I'm not mistaken the Yankees beat the shit out of the Rebels.

The Blue Coats won and the Red Coats lost. Yet some rusty red neck decided to march on our Capitol break in illegally and hold up a racist Confederate Flag.

If you ever travel to the police Olympics remember one thing, pass Davie and Cooper City Florida anything north of that and you are all Mexicans to most white people.

So just go to work and back up your fellow officer. Stop the hate and please find a wife or husband and enjoy your pathetic lives.

Blue Lives Matter!!!!!
    Along with the Cuban flag, add the Puerto Rican, the Dominican, the Venezuelan flags as well but most of all wipe your rear with that Pan African flag.

Unregistered
    Along with the Cuban flag, add the Puerto Rican, the Dominican, the Venezuelan flags as well but most of all wipe your rear with that Pan African flag.
    You are one dumb and very racist cop. Obviously you are Cuban. What is strange is you did not know that there is no real Pan African Flag asshole.

Africa is a continent with multiple countries and cultures. But I guess you hate Africa too. Did you know that all mankind started in Africa. Of course not you are ignorant to the truth. Castro was a worthless piece of shit from Cuba. It is not black people fault you were kicked out of Cuba by his communist ass.

Stop hating on black cops friends and families. Black cops are human and they back your sorry ass up on any 315. You mentioned Puerto Rico's flag. Let me guess, Cubans do not like Puerto Rican people because they look black. News flash idiot, last I checked most if not all of you Cubans have a black grandfather or grandmother.

Not all black cops are corrupt. Not alo black cops hate people like you do. If you are a cop please stop spreading your hate and just quit the job.

Donald Trump doesn't care about your poor wannabe white privilege ass. Africa is the greatest and richest continent in the world. Why do you think you despise black cops so much?

It's your inferior brain and stamina that has you all mixed up.

In America jackass "ALL LIVES MATTER!" This includes your little pathetic life too.

Feel better now racist.

Unregistered
    You are one dumb and very racist cop. Obviously you are Cuban. What is strange is you did not know that there is no real Pan African Flag asshole.

Africa is a continent with multiple countries and cultures. But I guess you hate Africa too. Did you know that all mankind started in Africa. Of course not you are ignorant to the truth. Castro was a worthless piece of shit from Cuba. It is not black people fault you were kicked out of Cuba by his communist ass.

Stop hating on black cops friends and families. Black cops are human and they back your sorry ass up on any 315. You mentioned Puerto Rico's flag. Let me guess, Cubans do not like Puerto Rican people because they look black. News flash idiot, last I checked most if not all of you Cubans have a black grandfather or grandmother.

Not all black cops are corrupt. Not alo black cops hate people like you do. If you are a cop please stop spreading your hate and just quit the job.

Donald Trump doesn't care about your poor wannabe white privilege ass. Africa is the greatest and richest continent in the world. Why do you think you despise black cops so much?

It's your inferior brain and stamina that has you all mixed up.

In America jackass "ALL LIVES MATTER!" This includes your little pathetic life too.

Feel better now racist.
    The funny comparison to me is that just like this site which was designed to share info and i guess complain is that’s mainly what unread, everyone on here is complaining about something but mainly the command staff and the preferential treatment of some. I draw the comparison to our country, the majority is happy while others are not and want more for them. Either way, as someone with a pretty neutral viewpoint, I blame us the people as we are so quick to not take accountability. I don’t blame the administration of our department or the outgoing Presidential Administration for all that is wrong with the vast majority of our professional and personal life. I blame the people who have the innate mentality that they are more important than everyone else. This is truly unfortunate and it goes without saying people will want and vote for whomever and whatever benefits them If this is such an easy concept to understand why do hate people for doing so. As a minority on this department, I hate that this incoming administration continues to make us minorities like helpless and feeble, portraying us as unable to make it on our own. Today with this supposedly historic inauguration, I view the come circumstances as so fitting with less attendees, heightened security, scaled down ceremony, and political fog we are in, the attempt to switch focus on just minorities and our struggles while trying to mask the ceremony with celebrities who are wealthy beyond the imagination, sends the exact message that the administration ran against, they say they are for the poor, black, denied and unfortunate, but this imagination is an attempt to paint a positive outlook and translation when the people who they should be focusing are the ones who need to be fixed not the governing people or policies. This isn’t a message of hate it’s just a perspective and I know the majority will not like and bash. Expand your view and apply life experiences and how YOU can be better and worry about yourself and. It everyone else.

Unregistered
    The funny comparison to me is that just like this site which was designed to share info and i guess complain is that’s mainly what unread, everyone on here is complaining about something but mainly the command staff and the preferential treatment of some. I draw the comparison to our country, the majority is happy while others are not and want more for them. Either way, as someone with a pretty neutral viewpoint, I blame us the people as we are so quick to not take accountability. I don’t blame the administration of our department or the outgoing Presidential Administration for all that is wrong with the vast majority of our professional and personal life. I blame the people who have the innate mentality that they are more important than everyone else. This is truly unfortunate and it goes without saying people will want and vote for whomever and whatever benefits them If this is such an easy concept to understand why do hate people for doing so. As a minority on this department, I hate that this incoming administration continues to make us minorities like helpless and feeble, portraying us as unable to make it on our own. Today with this supposedly historic inauguration, I view the come circumstances as so fitting with less attendees, heightened security, scaled down ceremony, and political fog we are in, the attempt to switch focus on just minorities and our struggles while trying to mask the ceremony with celebrities who are wealthy beyond the imagination, sends the exact message that the administration ran against, they say they are for the poor, black, denied and unfortunate, but this imagination is an attempt to paint a positive outlook and translation when the people who they should be focusing are the ones who need to be fixed not the governing people or policies. This isn’t a message of hate it’s just a perspective and I know the majority will not like and bash. Expand your view and apply life experiences and how YOU can be better and worry about yourself and. It everyone else.
    I agree with the majority but I just wish we could learn to accept things and realize Id you want to make change then try to get promoted and work your way up or just keep doing your very best at your job and try and make a difference.

The country has changed hands wether we like it or not just like our Mayor and our Director is in charge until another one comes in, let’s not be critical of each other and realize we are kinda stuck with these situations. Just make the best of it and do your job.

As evident by the first thing President Biden did today is undo everything that was done the past 4 years and we see the same shit on our department. I agree that people want it easier and they want more so in our profession it is critical to not forget the oath and protect each other and the citizens whom we know respect us which unfortunately is not all of them. Go home to your families each day and don’t let all the hatred towards us and noise cost you your career.

Politicians use us like pawns from DC to Miami Dade and especially career politicians as they can talk their way in and out of anything. Just so your job and be safe Hatred and cancel culture and reprogramming has just begun and will not change or go away

Unregistered
    Cops are merely play things for the wealthy.

Unregistered
    Cops are merely play things for the wealthy.
    You have us confused with black America who are constantly used and walk away with nothing. (See Obama era)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast