Jimmy Harrell you were only a jail deputy!!

Unregistered

Jimmy Harrell you were only a jail deputy!!

Jimmy please stop using tragic events like yesterday to continue to pretend to be a deputy. You worked in the jail. You never “walked a beat”, you weren’t a step ahead of anyone, especially the IA investigation. You’re an embarrassment. Please let his friends and actual coworkers mourn, the last thing anyone wants to see is you taking something horrible just to continue to be pretend to be something you never were. No deputy brags about knowing you. You’re a disgrace to the uniform and badge. Get back to selling cable kid.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jimmy please stop using tragic events like yesterday to continue to pretend to be a deputy. You worked in the jail. You never “walked a beat”, you weren’t a step ahead of anyone, especially the IA investigation. You’re an embarrassment. Please let his friends and actual coworkers mourn, the last thing anyone wants to see is you taking something horrible just to continue to be pretend to be something you never were. No deputy brags about knowing you. You’re a disgrace to the uniform and badge. Get back to selling cable kid.
    Who cares buddy

Unregistered

Keepin it 100

Absolutely agree, worthless overpaid jail guards. It’s crazy they even wear badges... and carry guns! We should take away the badges and guns cause they ain’t real deputies. Parity pay needs to get the axe like Trump as well. 23 dollars an hour to hand out toilet paper and toothbrushes, come on. Burger flippers at McDonald’s got it harder, they got to worry about cooking that burger just right or some one might get food poisoning and get a bad case of sick butt. That sick butt can be deadly not only for the guy with the sick butt but anyone who has to come in behind that guy to use the shitter.💩

Unregistered

You couldn’t last in the jail

Absolutely agree, worthless overpaid jail guards. It’s crazy they even wear badges... and carry guns! We should take away the badges and guns cause they ain’t real deputies. Parity pay needs to get the axe like Trump as well. 23 dollars an hour to hand out toilet paper and toothbrushes, come on. Burger flippers at McDonald’s got it harder, they got to worry about cooking that burger just right or some one might get food poisoning and get a bad case of sick butt. That sick butt can be deadly not only for the guy with the sick butt but anyone who has to come in behind that guy to use the shitter.💩
    And you are the same POS that thinks that you are better than anyone else. You shouldn’t be doing this job.

Unregistered

X26

And you are the same POS that thinks that you are better than anyone else. You shouldn’t be doing this job.
    Which job, I am just a jail guard not a real deputy. So obviously not better than anyone else. You must have missed the subtle sarcasm, thought it was evident when I started talking about blowing up shitters.💩

Guess not. Let me know when I am worthy of joining TeamHCSO.

Unregistered

You’re an idiot

Seriously you think you’re better? You’re a fu—ing tool. I’ve been on the job almost 20 years as a Cop, and I wouldn’t trade my job for theirs. We drop them off, they are stuck babysitting them. Get a clue tool

Unregistered
    Detention and patrol are on the same team. Different jobs. Same mentally destructive stress. I have worked both.

Unregistered

🕵️*♂️

Seriously you think you’re better? You’re a fu—ing tool. I’ve been on the job almost 20 years as a Cop, and I wouldn’t trade my job for theirs. We drop them off, they are stuck babysitting them. Get a clue tool
    I don’t think I’m better, you obviously don’t think jail guards know how to read and write. Cause a jail guard wrote the words that you supposedly read and then replied to. I’m convinced this forum is full of LARPers rehearsing the fictitious law enforcement careers.

Anyway, who is Jimmy Harrell?

Unregistered
    Get over it already.

Unregistered
    I don’t think I’m better, you obviously don’t think jail guards know how to read and write. Cause a jail guard wrote the words that you supposedly read and then replied to. I’m convinced this forum is full of LARPers rehearsing the fictitious law enforcement careers.

Anyway, who is Jimmy Harrell?
    He was a detention deputy who got arrested and now sells cable. He makes references to every cop killed in the line of duty and interjects himself in some fashion, as if he was on scene, responded to the scene or something of that nature even though he worked detention. His Facebook followers are under the impression that he was a hero street cop that worked the worst beat in the county even though he never left the jail. They’re also under the impression that he left the sheriffs office under his own reasons when he was fired for his wrong doings. He recently backed Pruitt for Sheriff because he was promised his job back, I’m thankful everyday that he no longer works here. Day one we all knew he was a liability here and luckily we got rid of him before he caused too many problems. His father on the other hand is an honorable man who had a great and respected career.