Discord continues to grow within PBA

Unregistered

Discord continues to grow within PBA

Have you noticed that you only see Stahl and Greenwell traveling together. Jenkins and Ish have been cut out and pushed aside.
    MaryAnn an the other guys are just window dressing and do nothing other than be puppets for Stahl.
    Anyone who speaks out about the unethical practices are ousted.

Unregistered
    I love it when Jenkins bad mouths Stahl and Greenwell and then when speaking to Dave And Steadman they bad mouth Jenkins.
    I would love to be a fly in the wall at their office.

Unregistered
    Jenkins & Stahl are So Snakes. They were the knives in so many others backs. THEY sucked & used are Dues for the young ladies of the evening with OUR dues! They were the CULPRITS in the demise of Funds. NOW they back stabbed each other. BOTH are corrupt just one speaks better & Don’t start the BS about dressing better or representing us a thief, a liar, and thug cannot represent our union. That his Jenkins! Not only was he fired, beat his wife, stole/scammed & that road every coattail all the way up. Stahl is a scammer just the same, foolish & thief! that is not what we need to lead our union!

Unregistered
    A divide continues at the PBA. Since day one there has been discord

Unregistered
    I’ve noticed that Greenwell and Stahl are cut from the same cloth. They both lie, cheat, are arrogant, and don’t mind throwing members, or loved ones for that matter, under the bus.
    Then there’s Jenkins who likes to be black when it’s convenient and “Cuban” when it’s convenient.
    But, he and Davis were always together. And then the retards were on their own.
    Then when Davis called Stahl out for mismanagement of money, Greenwell and Stahl Ganged up on him and pushed him out. He’s no longer part of the PBA but still shows as being there. It’s part of the coverup and continual lies.
    Greenwell and Stahl suffer from the same character flaw and the PBA will never get better with them There.

Unregistered
    I’ve never seen a team concept with these clowns. They don’t want the world to know what they do. Hmmmm

Unregistered

SOCD (Stahl Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve never seen a team concept with these clowns. They don’t want the world to know what they do. Hmmmm
    Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Please as always go to dcpba.org for truth or call us at 305-593-0044.

Unregistered

Steadman’s outrage caught on body cam