Lavigne - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lavigne

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He wouldn’t have sat “at a desk somewhere”. He was there with his squad, supporting like he always did. Didn’t have to be there, but he was the guy that always had your back, right to the end. Godspeed.
    You are right! He even stayed an extra 6 years after when he should have retired to help us with these demanding clueless complainants. thankless victims that brought on their own victimization, lifelong criminal scum, and insane drug addicts.

Unregistered
    I fully agree that Brian was a great guy. I am confused by you reference to staying an extra six years. Some of us don’t stay for any reason more than our love, pride and respect t for law enforcement. We don’t get in with any hopes of getting out as soon as possible. For those that do, there is a resignation process. Brian enjoyed and loved his profession and career. He was a true lawman.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brian's name was LaVigne...not Levine...u Mojon! And yea that angered me because non of the idiots around you made sure you knew that. So if you are going to be at his funeral and you are going to speak please get with some1 that knows how to pronounce his name first. let me help you out:::
    LA...VINE....
    And talk from the heart...not from what them azzholes write 4 YOU.
    I know that Chad I fell in love with is still in there...stop listening to those fuks. Remember it's LA VINE
    Chad said it right. Thanks Chad. You looked cute up there.

Unregistered
    Met him a few times when I worked for Temple Terrace. He seemed like a genuinely good guy. I'm very sorry for your loss. Stay safe, everyone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123