USF Cares about us so cheer up
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

USF Cares about us so cheer up

They are putting more lipstick on our pig of a building.

Unregistered
    That must be the university's way of showing us support on law enforcement appreciation day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are putting more lipstick on our pig of a building.
    That's the last time USF will do us a favor

Unregistered
    That's the last time USF will do us a favor
    University Security Force sign made.

Unregistered
    University Security Force sign made.
    Leaving a 300k plus job to go back to teaching. Hmmmmm

Unregistered
    I don't know what those obscure and cryptic posts are about or the bs rumors of a new building that has been going on for years. Listen to me.... working here is like investing in the stock market- there are downs/bad times= terrible supervisors/leaders then there are ups...you get great supervisors/leaders The pay= bad times, no raises/or weak raises...and then when things are going good you will get good pay raises. We will just have to see how things go under Biden. Other Democrats, like Clinton in 1996 funded 100,000 teachers and police officers to be hired and funded to support the basic ground line of this country to help this country out. Biden will be battling the new progressive/liberal Democrats of ideas like ..defunding the police. This will never work in this country to keep us a civilized country and different from all the other shit hole countries in the world that have never prospered in the entire history of the world. Stick with the job, like I say it is like the stock market, there are ups and downs, but you have to stay in it for the long run.

Unregistered
    I don't know what those obscure and cryptic posts are about or the bs rumors of a new building that has been going on for years. Listen to me.... working here is like investing in the stock market- there are downs/bad times= terrible supervisors/leaders then there are ups...you get great supervisors/leaders The pay= bad times, no raises/or weak raises...and then when things are going good you will get good pay raises. We will just have to see how things go under Biden. Other Democrats, like Clinton in 1996 funded 100,000 teachers and police officers to be hired and funded to support the basic ground line of this country to help this country out. Biden will be battling the new progressive/liberal Democrats of ideas like ..defunding the police. This will never work in this country to keep us a civilized country and different from all the other shit hole countries in the world that have never prospered in the entire history of the world. Stick with the job, like I say it is like the stock market, there are ups and downs, but you have to stay in it for the long run.
    When will USF SP get take home cars so we can save on gas?
    Keeping the faith.

Unregistered
    When will USF SP get take home cars so we can save on gas?
    Keeping the faith.

Unregistered
    You won't. Please stop posting on here. Lt. King has already asked Jacoby to please stop rolling them darn boogers and parachuting them in for re-enforcements to Booger City on the the darn fleet cars we have here.

Unregistered
    I'm so glad we're implementing random drug tests next month. It's really going to weed some of you guys out. You can't even form basic sentences, much an entire paragraph. You have the grammer of a first grader and the spelling capabilities of a kindergarten student. I hate reading your reports. All of you. You make me want to stick a pencil up each nostril of my nose and slam my head onto my desk. Grow up and if you're going to complain at least make it somewhat comprehensible you absolute degenerates.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast