Sedition - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sedition

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WASHINGTON (AP) — The House impeachment debate on Wednesday heard a distorted account of President Donald Trump’s remarks to his supporters a week ago when he exhorted them to “fight like hell” before they swarmed the Capitol.

REP. GUY RESCHENTHALER, R-Pa.: “At his rally, President Trump urged attendees to, quote, unquote, peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. There was no mention of violence, let alone calls to action.”

THE FACTS: Trump’s speech was a call to action — a call to fight and save the country.

“Our country has had enough,” he told those who went on to stage the violent siege of the Capitol.

“We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal.”

Reschenthaler accurately quoted a line from Trump, when the president told supporters “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

But throughout his remarks, Trump spoke of the need to “fight,” to be angry, to stop President-elect Joe Biden from taking office.

— “We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

— “We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that.”

— “Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.” The crowd repeatedly chanted “Fight for Trump!” “Thank you,” Trump said.

He assailed “weak,” “pathetic” Republicans who were not standing with him in his push to overturn the election results, and said “there’d be hell all over the country” if Democrats had been robbed of an election win.

“But just remember this,” he went on. “You’re stronger, you’re smarter. You’ve got more going than anybody, and they try and demean everybody having to do with us, and you’re the real people. You’re the people that built this nation. You’re not the people that tore down our nation.”

—“We will not be intimidated into accepting the hoaxes and the lies that we’ve been forced to believe over the past several weeks.”

He told his refuted stories of “ballot harvesting” and thousands of dead people voting.

—“And we got to get rid of the weak congresspeople, the ones that aren’t any good, the Liz Cheneys of the world, we got to get rid of them. We got to get rid of them.”

He perhaps meant challenging Republicans like Rep. Cheney of Wyoming in primaries, telling the crowd “in a year from now, you’re going to start working on Congress.” But he did not say exactly what he meant by getting rid of people.

“So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue,” he concluded after more than an hour.

He didn’t walk, but they did, bearing Trump flags, overwhelming police and occupying the Capitol in an hours-long melee that left five people dead and exposed Trump to the impeachment charge of inciting an insurrection.

-credit to associates press
    Just words.......much like Dr MLK has spoken and Farrakhan have spoken. On one hand you say his words mean nothing and now conveniently it’s like Jesus Christ himself speaking.

You guys are soft and pathetic If you aren’t black, Asian or Latino , you have no voice or place in America currently regardless of how good of a person you are. Truly sad Biden is a puppet and will out of the picture at longest 4 years from now or sooner

Unregistered
    Ha. The AARP is solidly Re-puke-blican. You twit.
    YOU are the one who is a true slave still
    To this day to the wealthy like Gates and Bloomberg and all of the tech companies who own little people like you and will continue to build their wealth on your sweat equity with little return. The ghetto will always remain as such and the crime rate in those areas will not lower, as you will never be shown the exit but will continue to be used as pawns in the chess game regardless of what race or gender the commander in chief is, it is irreversible and you know and fear it and are desperate to scratch and claw your way out of the oil filled barrel you’re in.

Best of luck and it’s beautiful here in the mountains today.

Unregistered
    Just words.......much like Dr MLK has spoken and Farrakhan have spoken. On one hand you say his words mean nothing and now conveniently it’s like Jesus Christ himself speaking.

You guys are soft and pathetic If you aren’t black, Asian or Latino , you have no voice or place in America currently regardless of how good of a person you are. Truly sad Biden is a puppet and will out of the picture at longest 4 years from now or sooner
    'Kill him with his own gun': Police describe facing the mob at the Capitol.

Just words. That cop is soft and pathetic.

Unregistered
    YOU are the one who is a true slave still
    To this day to the wealthy like Gates and Bloomberg and all of the tech companies who own little people like you and will continue to build their wealth on your sweat equity with little return. The ghetto will always remain as such and the crime rate in those areas will not lower, as you will never be shown the exit but will continue to be used as pawns in the chess game regardless of what race or gender the commander in chief is, it is irreversible and you know and fear it and are desperate to scratch and claw your way out of the oil filled barrel you’re in.

Best of luck and it’s beautiful here in the mountains today.
    Your imagination has been warped by high altitude sickness. Careful not fall of that mountain top.

Incidentally, gramps, you can thank those tech companies for the technology you are presently using.

Unregistered
    Your imagination has been warped by high altitude sickness. Careful not fall of that mountain top.

Incidentally, gramps, you can thank those tech companies for the technology you are presently using.
    Hardly gramps more like a smart well educated successful career officer who enjoys watching you fight for existence. It’s entertaining seeing you try and get a piece of what I have earned and already have. Hopefully you make the most of the gimme administration which begins Tuesday. Best of luck homie

Unregistered
    Hardly gramps more like a smart well educated successful career officer who enjoys watching you fight for existence. It’s entertaining seeing you try and get a piece of what I have earned and already have. Hopefully you make the most of the gimme administration which begins Tuesday. Best of luck homie
    You are just hanging on to a petty pension and a sad existence, while reliving maginary glory days and "achievements" which, if you have to brag about, are all in your deluded mind.
    Rot in peace.

Unregistered
    You are just hanging on to a petty pension and a sad existence, while reliving maginary glory days and "achievements" which, if you have to brag about, are all in your deluded mind.
    Rot in peace.
    I had people like you work for me for years. Make yourself better and maybe you will be something one day.

Don’t hate those of us who legitimately earned what we have. It’s never gonna change. You will always be a 1% er...

I still make money off of you ....thank you

Unregistered
    I had people like you work for me for years. Make yourself better and maybe you will be something one day.

Don’t hate those of us who legitimately earned what we have. It’s never gonna change. You will always be a 1% er...

I still make money off of you ....thank you
    So much for the imaginary hero you thought you once were, you feeble misanthrope.

Unregistered
    So much for the imaginary hero you thought you once were, you feeble misanthrope.
    You are the divider and are spreading hate towards those that have honorably earned the right to live a happy and peaceful life. You are the problem trying to spread your hateful message here. You dont matter to us I don’t need a check like you or a certificate of appreciation, when I scraped bodies regardless of the color or gender off the roadway I alway did it with dignity and respect knowing they were a human.

I’m not a parasite like you with anything agenda

Unregistered
    You are the divider and are spreading hate towards those that have honorably earned the right to live a happy and peaceful life. You are the problem trying to spread your hateful message here. You dont matter to us I don’t need a check like you or a certificate of appreciation, when I scraped bodies regardless of the color or gender off the roadway I alway did it with dignity and respect knowing they were a human.

I’m not a parasite like you with anything agenda
    Try not to shed any of those tears on your electronics.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345