+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50
 

Thread: Sedition

  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I wonder how many people got arrested, lost their jobs, and got put on a no fly list for storming the capital during the kavanaugh hearings?

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Everyone getting arrested and losing their job for storming the Capitol building are realizing why their grandparents wore hoods.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone getting arrested and losing their job for storming the Capitol building are realizing why their grandparents wore hoods.
    Learn your history the hood wearing group were democrats.

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Instead of succeeding why don’t we just kick out unconstitutional states, NY, NJ, RI, MASS, CONN, DEL, NH, MAINE, Maryland, Vermont

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Instead of succeeding why don’t we just kick out unconstitutional states, NY, NJ, RI, MASS, CONN, DEL, NH, MAINE, Maryland, Vermont
    You mean “seceding” you unbelievably stupid idiot retard.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Learn your history the hood wearing group were democrats.
    The parties switched platforms in the 1930s, but you know that.

    Abraham Lincoln was assassinated by an ally of treasonous white supremacists, and you know this too.

    Read the history books, do not just stare at them until you get the information you want.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The parties switched platforms in the 1930s, but you know that.

    Abraham Lincoln was assassinated by an ally of treasonous white supremacists, and you know this too.

    Read the history books, do not just stare at them until you get the information you want.
    Thankfully the mafia out an end to the kkk

    Maybe you should get off this site and go back to lecturing impressionable children

    We are fine without your kind

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thankfully the mafia out an end to the kkk

    Maybe you should get off this site and go back to lecturing impressionable children

    We are fine without your kind
    The steroids have shrunken your brain as well.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The steroids have shrunken your brain as well.
    Socialism has begun and censorship in all forms applied only to a select group is in full motion except for Asian, black, Latino, and women pwned businesses.

    I’m not a radical republican but this isn’t getting any better for anyone Liberals continue to incite. Biden’s limited mental capacity will not allow him to finish one term and we will be stuck with an incompetent leftist liberal. God help us.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Socialism has begun and censorship in all forms applied only to a select group is in full motion except for Asian, black, Latino, and women pwned businesses.

    I’m not a radical republican but this isn’t getting any better for anyone Liberals continue to incite. Biden’s limited mental capacity will not allow him to finish one term and we will be stuck with an incompetent leftist liberal. God help us.
    Don’t worry stupid, even if Joe drops dead in two weeks she’s better than a thousand Donald Trumps. You can thank us smart voters later on down the line when every news story isn’t about your Trumpfart president showing his ass every five minutes.
    I can’t wait for things to get back to somewhat normal. Don’t be a right-wing zealot racist fascist member of law enforcement, you jerkoff. Like Melania says, “Be Best”!! Be the best mail-order Slovenian wifewhore you can possibly be!! Now run along, you big old dummy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •